Xbox One Language app anyone?

Most definitely. It has to have accents and dialects down. I've gotten frustrated with some language programs that suck with my accent.

I guess they should add something on the options to know what accent you are using so the console can understand you better.

The best phrase that I know in Japanese is Itadakimasu. haha. Love food.

That means, "Let's eat!". And you want to know what to say after you eat? "Gochisousama de****a" and it means "Thank you for the fine meal". ;-D

I saw this today on Steam...A new language game called Influent. It looks like they have a few languages already with a bunch more in the works. Not sure how good it is. For the moment, I'll stick to my Rosetta Stone, Pimeslur and My Spanish Coach for my DS. :)

Portability is key for me. If I can't practice on the go, I fail completely. I'm always looking for new apps, though. This looks like it might be worth a try. Thanks for the heads up.

I know a few words as well, but mostly negative words. Haha.

What the heck?! Forum thinks the desh---ta is the word for human waste? Man, gotta use the real japanese letters XD hahahah. As for the negative words, just be careful out there. you never know if a Japanese is just nearby and he or she hears you. Hahahah.

Portability is key for me. If I can't practice on the go, I fail completely. I'm always looking for new apps, though. This looks like it might be worth a try. Thanks for the heads up.

There's a lot of that. But I can see that if this language app were to hit the Xbox One, they can even integrate Smartglass! Oh yeah, that'd make portability possible.

I saw this today on Steam...A new language game called Influent. It looks like they have a few languages already with a bunch more in the works. Not sure how good it is. For the moment, I'll stick to my Rosetta Stone, Pimeslur and My Spanish Coach for my DS. :)

So you're a Rosetta Stone user? Well, I don't like it but to each his/her own I guess. I guess if it helps you, then good.

So you're a Rosetta Stone user? Well, I don't like it but to each his/her own I guess. I guess if it helps you, then good.

I have it...Didn't pay for it-A friend gave it to me. It's installed on my computer but I do more Pimselur in my car than I honestly do Rosetta Stone.

I have it...Didn't pay for it-A friend gave it to me. It's installed on my computer but I do more Pimselur in my car than I honestly do Rosetta Stone.

Wow. Now that's lucky. I had to pay for it though when I had it before.

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a wigs for black women hairwigsall and it is perfect.

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a wigs for black women and it is perfect.

Funny how this forum goes. First we talk about a language app, now we have hair extensions.

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a wigs for black women hairwigsall and it is perfect.

What?? Does this have something to do with a research you made and accidentally posted it here?

Back