Major game comes "free" with Xbox One

It would be awesome if they did packaged it with a free game, but it probably won't be a great one. Either way it doesn't matter to me. I with some of the rest of you--as long as I get the console I'll be happy.

It would be awesome if they did packaged it with a free game, but it probably won't be a great one. Either way it doesn't matter to me. I with some of the rest of you--as long as I get the console I'll be happy.

I would be happy with Ryse or even Zoo Tycoon lol

Maybe that is their way of justifying the high price for the game. It would be nice if this were true, however. It could also be that only the first few that are released will contain the free game.

No bundled game in North America

Oh, really? Well then color me uninterested. I guess they just want to saddle european gamers with a free game to make it seem like they're ripping them off less with the higher price point.

I guess that is another way to lure them to stand in lines on opening day. In Europe, they really do pay way more for most electronics and games than the US does. So I guess if anyone deserves a free game, it's Europe.

Back