Major game comes "free" with Xbox One

Lets be honest though £100 for fifa 14 and kinect totally not worth it, kinect is not even good really seriously no one really will use it they just want to play a game like fifa or cod.

Well it seems to a lot of other people it is. Tech. since they are adding that game the X1 is only 40 bucks more than the PS4. Have you tried the new KiNECT? Havre you seen it in person? You cant say that no one will use it because its not even out yet. A lot of people are just going to be curious one day and plug it in from the start or later on and go "HOLY COW!" What was I missing?!?!"You say FIFA isn't worth it but you just said people will want to play it. You cant de-nounce all those family's that will like the KiNECT and will want their kids to play it. You wont even really have to use it to play games. Just adding cool features like they are with DR3 is awesome and adds a whole new experience to the gameplay. You should reserve your judgment until it comes out.

I almost missed this thread. I am leaning towards a Kinect game of sorts. I think Microsoft wants people to see for themselves the massive improvement in Kinect and a free game won't hurt to get people to look it over.

Well it seems to a lot of other people it is. Tech. since they are adding that game the X1 is only 40 bucks more than the PS4. Have you tried the new KiNECT? Havre you seen it in person? You cant say that no one will use it because its not even out yet. A lot of people are just going to be curious one day and plug it in from the start or later on and go "HOLY COW!" What was I missing?!?!"You say FIFA isn't worth it but you just said people will want to play it. You cant de-nounce all those family's that will like the KiNECT and will want their kids to play it. You wont even really have to use it to play games. Just adding cool features like they are with DR3 is awesome and adds a whole new experience to the gameplay. You should reserve your judgment until it comes out.

dont feel bad everyone is an expert and yet no one has really played the system.
both are still in its infancy but all have an opinion on whatt the system does not deliver on..

kinect 2.0 is not the 360 kinect by far.. the console is much more powerful and well is designed to do allot more.. no one has to take advantage of the benifits of tv,video game recording,cloud,or any of the new features on the xb1 or ps4 but most will end up useing them i feel.

no if you dont hve digital tv you wont but its their and dosnt hurt to use it. and i think its a neat feature.. voice reconition on chanels or tunning via your voice. a hands free way of watching tv and bouncing in and out of games seamlessly.

stop crying about 100 dollars and the price. sega saturn back on early 2000's was the 499. the last high end version of ps3 on release was not cheap. ps4 is not bunding in everything like xb1 is hence the price difference. if you like ps4 be happy for where you stand but their is no reason to bash the xb1 for what it is offering for 100 dollars more. i feel the kinect is worth 100 dollars and im not a big fan of kinect in general. but the nice part is i dont have to use it if i dont want. but odds are i will and will get use to it and enjoy a few functions. possibly game with it and try it.. at least i have an open mind ad am willing to try.

dont feel bad everyone is an expert and yet no one has really played the system.
both are still in its infancy but all have an opinion on whatt the system does not deliver on..

kinect 2.0 is not the 360 kinect by far.. the console is much more powerful and well is designed to do allot more.. no one has to take advantage of the benifits of tv,video game recording,cloud,or any of the new features on the xb1 or ps4 but most will end up useing them i feel.

no if you dont hve digital tv you wont but its their and dosnt hurt to use it. and i think its a neat feature.. voice reconition on chanels or tunning via your voice. a hands free way of watching tv and bouncing in and out of games seamlessly.

stop crying about 100 dollars and the price. sega saturn back on early 2000's was the 499. the last high end version of ps3 on release was not cheap. ps4 is not bunding in everything like xb1 is hence the price difference. if you like ps4 be happy for where you stand but their is no reason to bash the xb1 for what it is offering for 100 dollars more. i feel the kinect is worth 100 dollars and im not a big fan of kinect in general. but the nice part is i dont have to use it if i dont want. but odds are i will and will get use to it and enjoy a few functions. possibly game with it and try it.. at least i have an open mind ad am willing to try.

That's what I tell them! lol. If 100 bucks is going to break you...then you don need to be even buying a next gen console lol.

Although, I've stated that I am a Kinect fan, if I weren't, I know I'd much rather have it stashed away somewhere for that one game that I wasn't expecting and it's ready to use, than to be one of the ones complaining about them being out of stock and now I can't play the game when I want.

I think all of these judgments on what was, is kind of silly, but I wasn't online when the 360 came out, so there may have been as many complaints and naysayers about it compared to the original XBox. Who knows? I'm still excited.

Although, I've stated that I am a Kinect fan, if I weren't, I know I'd much rather have it stashed away somewhere for that one game that I wasn't expecting and it's ready to use, than to be one of the ones complaining about them being out of stock and now I can't play the game when I want.

I think all of these judgments on what was, is kind of silly, but I wasn't online when the 360 came out, so there may have been as many complaints and naysayers about it compared to the original XBox. Who knows? I'm still excited.

They need t tell us this release date!!! I AM TOO EXCIYED!!!!

I doubt that they'll include anything of quality with the console. Though I would appreciate a free version of Killer Instinct as I am a huge fan of the series. I used to play that game way back in the day over Xband on SNES. Why can't they just let the consumer choose the game that they want? That would make a lot more people go out and buy the console. How revolutionary of an idea is that? Do it, Microsoft!

I doubt that they'll include anything of quality with the console. Though I would appreciate a free version of Killer Instinct as I am a huge fan of the series. I used to play that game way back in the day over Xband on SNES. Why can't they just let the consumer choose the game that they want? That would make a lot more people go out and buy the console. How revolutionary of an idea is that? Do it, Microsoft!

The free game was already announced a while back as Fifa 14 and its for Europe only. BTW Killer Instinct is free. Its a free to play game. You get 6 starting characters and play for each additional. And Sony launched the VIta with your choice of game so its not a revolutionary idea.

The free game was already announced a while back as Fifa 14 and its for Europe only. BTW Killer Instinct is free. Its a free to play game. You get 6 starting characters and play for each additional. And Sony launched the VIta with your choice of game so its not a revolutionary idea.

I was thinking baout buying the whole version. Noy sure yet though, may see how it plays

I'm certainly hoping we get a free major game with the console. Many of us are emptying out a chunk of our wallets for this new console, the least they could do is provide us a game for it. However, I highly doubt we're going to get a free game and if we did it's probably going to be bundled up with something else.

I am not a FIFA fan. I never was as it's not famous in my country. Moreover, the yearly iterations is beyond my comprehension. All I want is to get my hands on this console.

HOLY CRAP!!! -

If you were lucky enough to secure your pre-order, congrats - because it turns out every retailer is now completely sold out of the SKU, and there's no word on whether they'll get any more in, or whether other retailers will get their own bundles to sell. Videogamer reports that GAME has claimed the Forza 5 bundle sold out "in less than two hours." There's also been a bit of confusion over whether customers who placed a preorder on a FIFA 14 Day One bundle would switch to a Forza 5 Motorsport version. I contacted GAME this morning about mine, and was told that I could put in a request to swap, but they couldn't guarantee it would happen.

Via: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61777/xbox-one-day-one-forza-motorsport-5-edition-pre-orders-sell-out-in-less-than-two-hours/

It's interesting that there may be a free game bundled with the Xbox One right away, but the possibilities listed are kind of boring, in my opinion.

Back