Xbox One Make Twitch Private?

My point exactly.

There are some real weirdos out there, and i do not want to have to deal with that. i am surprised that this is not possible. It seems like such a logical feature. I would have thought Microsoft would have considered this. I will not be broadcasting any streams until Microsoft deals with this issue.

Who knows when that will be. Microsoft has been off their game recently. I will have to wait, and see.

That might take a while in my opinion.

It would take a number of people lamenting the lack of this feature for it to come to Twitch's attention. I want to say their forum has a request area.

imo if you want to be private block the camera... un plug the kinect and use twitch as just a streaming device.

twitch is its own entity... its not a microsoft issue... twitch uses its own servers and such.. so security is on them not microsoft..

imo if you want to be private block the camera... un plug the kinect and use twitch as just a streaming device.

twitch is its own entity... its not a microsoft issue... twitch uses its own servers and such.. so security is on them not microsoft..

I guess so. Still this really makes a point.

Back