Xbox One Marvel/DC Comics Game?

SashaS

I've loved the Marvel series, everything from Iron Man to The Avengers. I think it would be cool to have a proper, realistic, good looking, full fledged game based on The Avengers and the characters in it. Where you can choose and customize/evolve your character, for example choose your own Iron Man suits and his technology.

An online multiplayer would be amazing. Imagine recreating the battle scenes from movies, imagine a game where you can run around as hulk, smashing all the aliens invading earth with your friends by your side, playing as Captain America and Falcon. I think it's a great concept that would work really well. The campaign mode could entail re-creating the scenes from the movies that were so successful.

Preferably in a chronological manner, so that it's like you're watching the movies, except you're talking part in them. Something with the DC Comics characters, which I'm not too familiar with, could also work well. What are your opinions on this and do you think you'd play a game like this?

There is an interview floating around somewhere about the marvel video game timeline, Disney started Star wars something like 1-2 years before they started planning out the next wave of games, also why support for marvel vs. capcom was pulled apparently. They have a fatty lineup of games that are supposed to coincide with the avengers releases in order to capitalize on momentum

Back