Xbox One Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes gets price cut on Xbox One

For $30, if you're a fan of MGS, I'd say it's worth it. I haven't even started on the other four or five missions. Hey, I spent $20 on the season pass for Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead, so $30 for this I would be fine with. If you're unsure about it though, I'd just wait a bit and buy it used once the price goes down a little. :)

I see. so for all the die-hard fans out there, it's worth it. But for those worried about the price, just wait it out eh? I see. Okay, as for me.... uhm, I unfortunately don't have enough cash on me to buy the game. Yeah, I've been unexpectedly spending my cash on family stuff (some grocery, some food, some computer stuff -____-) so unfortunately, I might not be able to buy the game for a while.

I see. so for all the die-hard fans out there, it's worth it. But for those worried about the price, just wait it out eh? I see. Okay, as for me.... uhm, I unfortunately don't have enough cash on me to buy the game. Yeah, I've been unexpectedly spending my cash on family stuff (some grocery, some food, some computer stuff -____-) so unfortunately, I might not be able to buy the game for a while.

That's what I would do!! Yeah, in a perfect world we wouldn't have to be adults and pay for household stuff :)

For $30, if you're a fan of MGS, I'd say it's worth it. I haven't even started on the other four or five missions. Hey, I spent $20 on the season pass for Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead, so $30 for this I would be fine with. If you're unsure about it though, I'd just wait a bit and buy it used once the price goes down a little. :)

Die-hard fans should get it, doubters should wait. All right, then next question girl: how's the experience? Is it a nice big change from the linear-ish gameplay of the previous MGS games? (notwithstanding Peace Walker, which Kojima may have used as the structure for GZ and PP).

Die-hard fans should get it, doubters should wait. All right, then next question girl: how's the experience? Is it a nice big change from the linear-ish gameplay of the previous MGS games? (notwithstanding Peace Walker, which Kojima may have used as the structure for GZ and PP).

Yeah, we wanna know how's gameplay. Did Kojima do the things well? Does it need some improvements?

That's what I would do!! Yeah, in a perfect world we wouldn't have to be adults and pay for household stuff :)

Hahahahaha. You got that right. Yeah... I wish I was in a perfect world too. But it's gonna be a while before we even get to that kind of world. Haaha.

Hahahahaha. You got that right. Yeah... I wish I was in a perfect world too. But it's gonna be a while before we even get to that kind of world. Haaha.

Depending on what you guys think of a perfect world. But that would be something nice though.

Depending on what you guys think of a perfect world. But that would be something nice though.

So... why did we derail the topic from price cuts to thinking of a perfect world where we don't have to be adults XD

Haha. I love these forums, everything goes way off the topic.

Same here. Well, always unexpected derailing from what we all originally talk about all the time. Hahahah XD As for the price cut, yeah, it'll get cut on price more and more as months go by.

Same here. Well, always unexpected derailing from what we all originally talk about all the time. Hahahah XD As for the price cut, yeah, it'll get cut on price more and more as months go by.

Haha. I know man. Well I've ordered the game too. I was intrigued and I couldn't wait for anyone to answer how the game goes.

Haha. I know man. Well I've ordered the game too. I was intrigued and I couldn't wait for anyone to answer how the game goes.

Wow. Here I thought I was the only one planning on getting this game just to try it. Let's see how this goes.

Back