Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes gets price cut on Xbox One

Discussion in 'Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' started by KN1GHTMARE, Feb 25, 2014.

1. thedoodseven

thedoodseven New Member

I see. so for all the die-hard fans out there, it's worth it. But for those worried about the price, just wait it out eh? I see. Okay, as for me.... uhm, I unfortunately don't have enough cash on me to buy the game. Yeah, I've been unexpectedly spending my cash on family stuff (some grocery, some food, some computer stuff -____-) so unfortunately, I might not be able to buy the game for a while.

2. jstep

jstep Super Moderator

The D
    Clan:
    HBC
    That's what I would do!! Yeah, in a perfect world we wouldn't have to be adults and pay for household stuff :)

3. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

Die-hard fans should get it, doubters should wait. All right, then next question girl: how's the experience? Is it a nice big change from the linear-ish gameplay of the previous MGS games? (notwithstanding Peace Walker, which Kojima may have used as the structure for GZ and PP).

4. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

Yeah, we wanna know how's gameplay. Did Kojima do the things well? Does it need some improvements?

5. diamondback8

diamondback8 New Member

Hahahahaha. You got that right. Yeah... I wish I was in a perfect world too. But it's gonna be a while before we even get to that kind of world. Haaha.

6. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Depending on what you guys think of a perfect world. But that would be something nice though.

7. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

So... why did we derail the topic from price cuts to thinking of a perfect world where we don't have to be adults XD

8. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

Haha. I love these forums, everything goes way off the topic.

9. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

Same here. Well, always unexpected derailing from what we all originally talk about all the time. Hahahah XD As for the price cut, yeah, it'll get cut on price more and more as months go by.

10. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

Haha. I know man. Well I've ordered the game too. I was intrigued and I couldn't wait for anyone to answer how the game goes.

11. Anomaly0302

Anomaly0302 New Member

Wow. Here I thought I was the only one planning on getting this game just to try it. Let's see how this goes.

12. Fullmetalpanic009

Fullmetalpanic009 New Member

Depending on how my brother reacts to this game will decide if I will get it or not. He's planning on getting it.

13. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

I'm planning on getting it as well, not for me but for my brother.