Xbox One Microsoft's Secret (UNKNOWN HARDWARE) Weapon

Honestly I think it's all rumor and speculation. When all is said and done, the worth of a console in this day and age is more than the sum of its parts. 10 or 15 years ago specs were all that mattered, but now services and features mean just as much.

Honestly I think it's all rumor and speculation. When all is said and done, the worth of a console in this day and age is more then the sum of its parts. 10 or 15 years ago specs were all that mattered, but now services and features mean just as much.

And I think this is what is angering the hardcore gamer more than anything. Specs and stuff aren't the forefront of gaming anymore.

Honestly I think it's all rumor and speculation. When all is said and done, the worth of a console in this day and age is more then the sum of its parts. 10 or 15 years ago specs were all that mattered, but now services and features mean just as much.

Well my transistor post is pure unadulterated speculation. However, an example of a 5 billion transistor chip is the one in the Titan. While I have no expectations of Titan like performance, I gotta ask... What ~is~ Microsoft doing with all that silicon?

I really am happy that you guys have taken an interest like I have about this link. I agree that a lot of things here make a lot of sense when you put 2 and 2 together. The 5 Billion Transistor Chip is a good find, I missed that one, and it was one of the key hardware features that was announced at E3, if you guys remember! Keep digging! Good stuff!

Well there is a lot of stuff there I don't understand. So from what I can gather the Xbox one has the same power as PS4 or something? It talks about Watts and it says the Xbox One takes twice as much so if I guess right it is more powerful? Or it just guzzles more electricity.

Wow, almost everyday I visit this link, and there is new evidence, and information that just blows me away! I wonder how they get this info.

I visit and read that site too. It has some interesting info but I don't take the info more than a grain of salt. Until its official by a Microsoft rep. Anytime I hear the word Anonymous insider it's just a rumor in my eyes until proven otherwise.

image.jpg

Just found this tweet and had to post it. Could this be actual confirmation???? WOW

Oy. Well that's going to feed the flames a little. Either Albert is trolling people who won't give this up, or something is coming.

I just cannot believe that there is something in the Xbox One that hasn't been talked about, and developers have been gimped for launch titles because of an NDA.

Oy. Well that's going to feed the flames a little. Either Albert is trolling people who won't give this up, or something is coming.

I just cannot believe that there is something in the Xbox One that hasn't been talked about, and developers have been gimped for launch titles because of an NDA.

I guess NDA could be some "powerful stuff", with extreme legal consequences if violated. Right?

I guess NDA could be some "powerful stuff", with extreme legal consequences if violated. Right?

I get that. But I just have trouble understanding how Microsoft could purposely keep information from even their own 1st and 2nd party devs and keep pieces of the console locked while these folks are trying to finish their games for launch.

I get that. But I just have trouble understanding how Microsoft could purposely keep information from even their own 1st and 2nd party devs and keep pieces of the console locked while these folks are trying to finish their games for launch.

Maybe the reason why the X1 will progress in time, and become more powerful "with the cloud"? As they stated!

You know what? I'm going to throw a log on the fire, what the heck. :) Something odd I have noticed. Not a single 3rd party game has been shown on an Xbox One yet, right? E3, GameCom, TGS?

Wonder why?

Hmmmmmmmm...............

:)

You know what? I'm going to throw a log on the fire, what the heck. :) Something odd I have noticed. Not a single 3rd party game has been shown on an Xbox One yet, right? E3, GameCom, TGS?

Wonder why?

Hmmmmmmmm...............

Yes I believe you are right! That is a bit strange! I can even recall seeing any.

Wonder why?

Hmmmmmmmm...............

Yes I believe you are right! That is a bit strange! I can even recall seeing any.

Most 3rd party games are either Ubisoft or EA. Most of all these games haven't been running on PS4 either, just high powered PC with gaming controller. In the case of Ubisoft, they have a deal with Sony, so you'll see the game running on "PS4" (PC with PS4 controller). EA has shown all their games via Xbox One (PC with XB1 controller) because Microsoft has an exclusive deal with them. Lets not forget that both Call of Duty: Ghost and Battlefield 4 where shown on "Xbox One" (though I believe they were actually dev kits)

Back