Xbox One Mighty No. 9 New Alpha Footage - Bosses Revealed!

Exactly. Cannot wait to get this! This is going to be awesome. Better than waiting for "that" Mega Man game Capcom still hasn't made.

I know what you mean. Capcom hasn't put out any new significant Mega Man games in years. Just re-releases. And man, I still hate them for cancelling Mega Man Legends 3~!

I know what you mean. Capcom hasn't put out any new significant Mega Man games in years. Just re-releases. And man, I still hate them for cancelling Mega Man Legends 3~!

It's truly sad that Mega Man has basically died... he didn't even get to perform his swan song...

It's truly sad that Mega Man has basically died... he didn't even get to perform his swan song...

All Capcom does is yes, what thecreed4life said... just re-releases. Not even a new game. And when Mega Man celebrated his 25th anniversary.,... jeez. They didn't do anything new. Capcom's just letting Mega Man die slowly.

I know man. But still I can consider this game as something like megaman since everything about it is so similar to Megaman. Even the villains.

I know man. But still I can consider this game as something like megaman since everything about it is so similar to Megaman. Even the villains.

Yeah, this thing has a lot of similarities to Megaman. They maybe ended megaman just to introduce this game.

Might be a possibility but I guess they just wanted to start a fresh title with an old format.

Yeah, that's true. I do remember seeing an image of a Mega Man (can't remember if it was the X or the Legends version) picking up the helmet of the original Mega Man (the kid version). Maybe Capcom's thinking of launching a new Mega Man reboot.

All Capcom does is yes, what thecreed4life said... just re-releases. Not even a new game. And when Mega Man celebrated his 25th anniversary.,... jeez. They didn't do anything new. Capcom's just letting Mega Man die slowly.
You're very wrong there. Capcom did do something for Mega Man's 25th anniversary.

They released a fan game on their official servers. They didn't help make it. They didn't have anything to do with it. They just put it on their servers. And you know what? They still messed fans over because the download servers went down almost instantly because they hadn't bothered to allocate enough for this fan game

You're very wrong there. Capcom did do something for Mega Man's 25th anniversary.

They released a fan game on their official servers. They didn't help make it. They didn't have anything to do with it. They just put it on their servers. And you know what? They still messed fans over because the download servers went down almost instantly because they hadn't bothered to allocate enough for this fan game

Ooooh... so that's what happened? Huh.... jeez, Capcom... they already forgot the one franchise that made them popular. They really got to fix themselves up. Nintendo is treating Mega Man well with Super Smash Bros. but Capcom can't do that on their own? Man.

Ooooh... so that's what happened? Huh.... jeez, Capcom... they already forgot the one franchise that made them popular. They really got to fix themselves up. Nintendo is treating Mega Man well with Super Smash Bros. but Capcom can't do that on their own? Man.

Yep, it was a disgrace. Mega Man got left out in the cold, and the only thing they did was pretend to release a fan game which was a)better than anything they've made in quite some time and b)not even their own thing. They had nothing to do with it other than allowing it to be poorly downloaded.

Yep, it was a disgrace. Mega Man got left out in the cold, and the only thing they did was pretend to release a fan game which was a)better than anything they've made in quite some time and b)not even their own thing. They had nothing to do with it other than allowing it to be poorly downloaded.

Just give it a chance man. Well I agree it's just like a spinoff of megaman which has entirely everything that megaman has.

Just give it a chance man. Well I agree it's just like a spinoff of megaman which has entirely everything that megaman has.

...I'm not talking about Mega No 9 anon. I'm talking about Megaman X Street Fighter.

Ah yeah, this one. Sigh.... 25 years later and this is all they can do to celebrate Mega Man? I mean, it was nice but c'mon, they can do better than that.

They've turned their back on Megaman honestly. It's all about the next street fighter: tiny addition edition.

They've turned their back on Megaman honestly. It's all about the next street fighter: tiny addition edition.

*SIGH* you're right, and that's the sad part. All they ever did when this was released this joke was it was to celebrate the legacy using their cutesy, graceful words. But yeah, behind all those words of deception, they just wanted to use Mega Man's legacy as a new way to promote Street Fighter again. MAN.

For me there's still hope for this game. Who knows this just might be a game to debut the new Megaman game soon.

For me there's still hope for this game. Who knows this just might be a game to debut the new Megaman game soon.

You might be right. I hope so. I don't want another promo for Street Fighter. NO. Street Fighter is already popular. No need to promote it using another game's legacy.

You might be right. I hope so. I don't want another promo for Street Fighter. NO. Street Fighter is already popular. No need to promote it using another game's legacy.

Yeah, that was not cool. But yeah, I just hope Capcom can make it right and promote Mega Man properly. I still can't forgive them for cancelling Mega Man Legends 3. THAT was the most stupid decision they ever did.

Back