Xbox One Mighty No. 9

Games for masochists are the best, Mega Man and the Souls series are proof of this!

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Mega man and Souls really rock. Classics are the best.

Games for masochists are the best, Mega Man and the Souls series are proof of this!

whahahahahaha! You right with that! Hahahah. Games for the masochists. I've not seen somebody say that before. :-D And true, Souls games are masochistic too. So let's see how masochistic this MN9 will be!

whahahahahaha! You right with that! Hahahah. Games for the masochists. I've not seen somebody say that before. :-D And true, Souls games are masochistic too. So let's see how masochistic this MN9 will be!

Haha. Cool one. Well yeah, got to agree Souls games really are quite masochistic. I hope this game does well.

Haha. Cool one. Well yeah, got to agree Souls games really are quite masochistic. I hope this game does well.

Demon's Souls for PS3 is where it started. I've played it and the first level just kills me literally man! The creator must really LOVE being masochistic, that's why he brought that for Dark Souls. But man, I guess he loves to have masochism still exist in gaming.

Demon's Souls for PS3 is where it started. I've played it and the first level just kills me literally man! The creator must really LOVE being masochistic, that's why he brought that for Dark Souls. But man, I guess he loves to have masochism still exist in gaming.

I remember the director saying that some of the things in Souls are inspired by ways in which he would like to die or something like that so yeah...

Yeah, the maker was a real masochist most likely. Souls and Dark Souls were as hard as hell. I've died a lot of times on the first level.

Yeah, the maker was a real masochist most likely. Souls and Dark Souls were as hard as hell. I've died a lot of times on the first level.

Haha yeah so true. Well I look forward to this game. It's been a while since I've seen a game similar to megaman.

I remember the director saying that some of the things in Souls are inspired by ways in which he would like to die or something like that so yeah...

Really? Wow. That guy... hahaha it's nice to have guys like him in the gaming world. Games are getting easier and easier so it's nice to know even he has the desire to make hard games that screw us over more than once. Actually, thousands of times! hahah. I experienced what spark_777 has as well. Demon's Souls... one of those games that almost made fling my controller at the TV.

Really? Wow. That guy... hahaha it's nice to have guys like him in the gaming world. Games are getting easier and easier so it's nice to know even he has the desire to make hard games that screw us over more than once. Actually, thousands of times! hahah. I experienced what spark_777 has as well. Demon's Souls... one of those games that almost made fling my controller at the TV.

The harder the game the better. I love challenges.

Definitely, as long as it is fair. I felt that Mega Man 9&10 weren't as fair as their predecessors.

I hope MN9 is challenging but fair...

That's true. I'm hoping that Inafune at least adds difficulty modes for the casual, hardcore and masochistic :p After all, this game is his spiritual successor and his way of branching out from an established company. He's got to show us he can give the fair, the challenging and the sadistic!

He's got to show us he can give the fair, the challenging and the sadistic!

I hope this game really lives up to the hype. I hope the game gets really hard and sadistic so it will be a lot more challenging since they are introducing a new game right?

I hope this game really lives up to the hype. I hope the game gets really hard and sadistic so it will be a lot more challenging since they are introducing a new game right?

Yup, that's true.. at least that's what Inafune has said in the Kickstarter page and interviews. This will be his 2nd or nth game outside of being in Capcom so he's really going to have to show he's still got it in him to make really challenging for gamers everywhere. But I got hope he can do it.

Yup, that's true.. at least that's what Inafune has said in the Kickstarter page and interviews. This will be his 2nd or nth game outside of being in Capcom so he's really going to have to show he's still got it in him to make really challenging for gamers everywhere. But I got hope he can do it.

That's cool. This is one of the simple games that I'm looking forward to since I had played a lot of megaman games I really want to play something similar.

I liked the Mighty No. 9 because it takes the best from 8-bit and 16-bit classics and creates a wonderful game that is nothing short of amazing to play. I loved the nine robot siblings and they were such fun!

Back