Original Xbox My painted xbox(my first one)

That's a pretty sweet paint job, right on!

That turned out really well. Could sell that to an ironman fan! Great stuff!

That looks sweet! Red and white both make great combinations, and you made it look well with eachother! The only complaint I have is that it looks too bland, but I shouldn't be criticizing you, this looks amazing! I couldn't pull this off even if I tried.

It looks really good. Only suggestion I'd have is paint the "XBOX"on the front white.
It'd stop the Xbox from looking... flat?

That's so cool! I wouldn't even know how to start this project. That's pretty rad. Kudos on getting it to look so clean. I'm sure I'd have mine looking super sloppy. I also think if you painted the xbox white on the front then it would stand out a whole lot more.

I miss that old console, huge as it was. How smooth did the paint coat come out? It's hard to tell from the quality of the pic, little too much jpeg compression. Your paint job looks great though, nice work! What kind of paint did you use?

Thanks everyone :D my friend and me painted this! he is really proud of this xbox. We used spray color RED and Wall paint WHITE actully it fits pretty good ;) We will maybe paint my Gamecube or my Xbox controller more pics will come, Stay tuned! :)

Good job it looks pretty cool. Almost reminds me of a mini-cooper lol

Wow, have to say that looks pretty nice. The colors really match and go along great with another. I have to admit, I've always wanted to try and paint a console of mine but I've always been afraid of messing up and screwing up my game system. Like everyone else has said, you did a really great job with it, and if you ever wanted to sell it you might could be able to sell it for a really great price since it might be seen as a collector's item.

Dude those colors look absolutely amazing! I can definitely tell that you put alot of work into that paint job. I thought about painting mine, but I didn't think it was possible. You sir, have inspired me to paint my Xbox! :)

Dude, that console looks awesome. I'm digging that red paint on it. I was thinking about making one myself when I have more money to buy extra things to lie around. I'm actually about to go through my entire place and attempt to pitch everything. I saw a HalfLife Xbox that looked awesome the other day. I love seeing what people come up with.

That looks pretty cool, shame you didn't take pictures for a step-by-step guide.
I'll agree with painting the little xbox on the front white though, as it is, it's neither hidden nor calling attention to itself. It's just sort of bland there.
But overall the entire console is great!

Yeah my xbox still works, but the CD drive is kinda hard to get out some times.
Me and my neighbour will maybe paint a controller to stay tuned! :D
Btw i got a PSP now so i will see if we will paint that!

Hey, that looks sick man.
I actually don't think it needs and paint anywhere else, that colour scheme is just right.
What type of paint did you use and what brand?

I got step-by-step pics but i will maybe upload them later! ;)
We used White wallpaint and spray paint lol ;)

That is a slick looking console champ! I like the entire color scheme of it. The colors matchup very well and the visual looks great. Good job!

Oh man, awwww some! I've thought about doing that myself from time to time but I know I'd mess it up somehow! Yours looks great.

Back