Original Xbox My painted xbox(my first one)

That is actually really neat. I don't know how log it would take me to paint an xbox like that? I'd like to do so one day because it makes it extra special. I respect your determination and eye. I would like to paint mine tie dye. How cool would that be?

I'd still love to do this. It's best that I don't though, I'd fudge it up, it's a given.

Oh! Wow that looks amazing, I love the way that the red compliments the white haha, I should do that sometime.

Do you do custom orders? If not, you should consider it. One of my friends started to paint his xbox and fudged it all up. He gave up and ended up fixing it by covering it all over with various stickers. It cracks me up to look at that console, lol.

Do you do custom orders? If not, you should consider it. One of my friends started to paint his xbox and fudged it all up. He gave up and ended up fixing it by covering it all over with various stickers. It cracks me up to look at that console, lol.
I will check with my friend if we can paint your xbox! :D but i live in sweden where do you live ?
Btw i typed before in this post what paint we used! please check that !
Add me on skype kungen438 so we can talk!

That looks really good. I think if I painted mine I know it would go wrong. Nice paint as well it looks so shiny like it is a custom xbox and the plastic is that colour originally. Sweet paint job. I'm guessing a flag of some sort.

Can you show how it turned out on the side? For some reason, by the perspectives shown, it looks like it turned out pretty badly by the sides.

Your machine is glorious! I think it looks awesome simply because it is different than the standard. A unique gaming device in a sea of similarity. The Iron Man reference mentioned above just sealed it. Though the X would be better gold in that case.

Nice! Great job on that. I'd be too afraid that I'd mess mine up if I did that :) You going to customize your Xbox One when you get it? Would love to see pics of that if you do!

Looks great, I bet it took quite a while of invested time. Do you even still play on it, or is it just for decorations? All in all, you did a very nice job painting it.

Back