Need for Speed: Underground

It is pretty cool actually. You get girlfriends along the way and as you progress you can unlock videos of your girls dancing and they're actual models not CGI. It's a pretty old game though about 10 years old now so it might not stand the test of time.

I'll play anything from any era man..

Then you'll enjoy this game. But to be honest the graphics still look good though, just don't play it after NFS and you'll feel the stiffness that I'm talking about.

Mm, okay. Will do.

Any other racing games from that era that you suggest?

Mm, okay. Will do.

Any other racing games from that era that you suggest?

Let's see here. I only have a handful of racing games and most of them are from the PS2 and Xbox era not to mention half of them are crap. I would say L.A. Rush was pretty cool, it's like GTA but you're stuck in a car forever, very wide open world game which makes you wish that you were playing GTA instead so I guess it's not that good. Oh yeah Burn Out, but you probably already know that. Test Drive: Eve of Destruction was pretty cool too.

Let's see here. I only have a handful of racing games and most of them are from the PS2 and Xbox era not to mention half of them are crap. I would say L.A. Rush was pretty cool, it's like GTA but you're stuck in a car forever, very wide open world game which makes you wish that you were playing GTA instead so I guess it's not that good. Oh yeah Burn Out, but you probably already know that. Test Drive: Eve of Destruction was pretty cool too.

I've heard of the other ones except for LA Rush. It looks pretty sweet and it's part of the same franchise as San Francisco rush so I'll have to check it out.

I've heard of the other ones except for LA Rush. It looks pretty sweet and it's part of the same franchise as San Francisco rush so I'll have to check it out.

Yeah it plays fine. The world is very huge I think the mapped out all of LA for that game. I haven't played that much into the game though. I think it is part of the Rush series from Midway.

Yeah it plays fine. The world is very huge I think the mapped out all of LA for that game. I haven't played that much into the game though. I think it is part of the Rush series from Midway.

Yeah it's part of the same series..
All of LA?

Back