Xbox One Negative Xbox One press

Both consoles will sell out. What ever damage it has done, will not be enough to affect the launch,. Afterwards, we shall see.

Nah, might be just the power of random.
Surely PS4 and Xbox are the leaders, so, obviously, their fans eager to show why they like one of the consoles better.
This results in completely useless trash talk, which shouldn't be even taken into account
And, btw, why so much hate flowing around? We are just gamers seeking fun, not posting angry comments towards one-another.
Good luck

Looking at the countdown for the release of the XBOX One and seeing articles having negative reviews over one console or the other, it’s just confirmation bias with the negative criticism at its finest. Like others have stated, the launch is inevitable, all trash talk are pretty much random noise for the time being.

It would be more effective AFTER the consoles are released, then they’ll have all the time in the world to find any little technicality to call a fault on, magnify it, and presume that certain console is inferior to the other. But it’s honestly a tactic for anyone to be negative towards something that would garner a lot of fanboys in the first place. More conflict means more conversations, and they’ll quickly have their 15 minutes of online fame haha, nothing new here.

Yes, after both systems are released, you can assess the popularity. So far, the PS4 hasn't been getting great reviews on some of their games and apparently Sony isn't happy about it:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/11/14/news-sony-on-knacks-mixed-reviews

Also, there are reports about faulty systems, PSN going down and other random issues. Wonder how the Sony fanboys feel now?

J

Yes, after both systems are released, you can assess the popularity. So far, the PS4 hasn't been getting great reviews on some of their games and apparently Sony isn't happy about it:

Also, there are reports about faulty systems, PSN going down and other random issues. Wonder how the Sony fanboys feel now?

J
Realistically speaking I don't see our launch being much better. We will have some console failures and I expect LIVE and the dashboard to be very buggy. Other than Forza I don't see our first party launch games getting great reviews. I support the Xbox, but I won't go all Fanboy and pretend we will have a perfect launch. I hope Sony gets the issues under control in time for Infamous so that I can pick the console. Dual success for Sony and MSFT means that we, the gamers, win.

I have been thinking that once I get the Day One update, I might just stay offline the rest of release weekend and play the games
I bought on disc and fool with all the other features.

Late Friday 11/22 and all day Saturday masses are going to try to update, download games so I am debating bypassing it all
for the first few days. I can really keep occupied offline a while easily as long as I get the update.

I have been thinking that once I get the Day One update, I might just stay offline the rest of release weekend and play the games
I bought on disc and fool with all the other features.

Late Friday 11/22 and all day Saturday masses are going to try to update, download games so I am debating bypassing it all
for the first few days. I can really keep occupied offline a while easily as long as I get the update.

Yeah and look out for bottlenecks happening on the network. I'm thinking I'll probably download the update overnight and by the morning, hopefully it will be done.

J

J
I went by my local Best Buy to try out the PS4 today and kill some time.

image.jpg

I hope the guys that took them home on Friday have better results with their systems. I talked to the assistant manager and he said they have been trying to get it to work for a couple of days with no luck.

Wow! I'm sure Sony is scrambling around now to get all of the defective systems replaced. However, as others have mentioned, we will have similar issues with the XB1 come Friday.

J

I wanted to expose this person for what they are planning to sabotage Xbox on Launch!

Jamie Lawler
My friends and I have made over 100 separate Amazon accounts today just to review our "bricked" Xbox One's on launch day. We bought them at Walmart, Best Buy, Gamestop, Target, not just Amazon, since it won't say verified purchase. We don't shop at Amazon, so no fear of banning. Can't wait till the 22nd.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11...edia-give-us-power-but-take-perspective-away/

Get in there and post your 2cents! ;)

I wanted to expose this person for what they are planning to sabotage Xbox on Launch!

Jamie Lawler
My friends and I have made over 100 separate Amazon accounts today just to review our "bricked" Xbox One's on launch day. We bought them at Walmart, Best Buy, Gamestop, Target, not just Amazon, since it won't say verified purchase. We don't shop at Amazon, so no fear of banning. Can't wait till the 22nd.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11...edia-give-us-power-but-take-perspective-away/

I wouldn't worry. There are going to be LOADS of idiots out there when the XB1 is released. Just enjoy your system dude...

J

Jamie Lawler

lol. that sounds like a fun plan :D

Exactly! Well said sir!

Thanks! If I cared about others opinions concerning the XB1, I wouldn't be purchasing the system. I'm secure with my support of Microsoft and the XB1.

J

That's all just crazy talk. don't even mind reading it. keep with your thoughts and support what you love!

Back