Xbox One No new Xbox until 2015?

No new xbox until 2014" seems plausible.....but, 2015?.....I think its a bit too much, again, they have competitors, and that's why they won't take forever to launch the console, even if they have to deal with hardware issues.

The XBox 360 already has great graphics, it already has great online gaming, it has a great library of games, it has Kinect for the Child of Eden fans.
I could easily wait another 2 to 4 years for the next Xbox console. You'll never hear me complain or say "Wow, Bioshock Infinite and Dishonored don't look good enough, they should come out with a new console tomorrow." Count me as one of those people who's sick of having to upgrade every year.
I just want to keep collecting games for my 360, I'm not ready for new hardware yet.

I think the 720 will be out in the next year or two max. I can't see it being put off until 2015. I will say, I'm happy with the 360 at the moment and don't really feel too eager to start my collection over again. I hope the 720 has backward compatibility. Although by then, will I really be playing my old games?

The xbox 360 does everything I want so I don't care if nothing new comes out until 2025. Much like computers, once you have *enough* power the rest becomes meaningless fluff. Sure, you might like it if your car *could* go 720 miles per hour but in reality you will never (legally) get that much out of it, ya know?

I think Microsoft should take their time with their upcoming console. There's no reason to hurry. The Xbox 360 is selling great and a lot of people enjoy it. They should take their time to make a quality console that will destroy every other console on the market.

I don't think it would fall behind. Most people I know prefer it to the PlayStation. I think it's a pretty stable system and 2015 is about right for a release. I wish it would be a little sooner but oh well.

Microsof will release the new xbox in christmas 2013, I don´t think they will wait more because Nintendo has already launched the Wiuu and Microsoft can´t afford to waste more time and let Nintendo userbase grow.

If you think about it, 2015 if not that far away. It is already 2013 and two years comes and goes so quickly. I have no problem waiting as long as they do a good job and make the console affordable. I would love to see more motion control and improvements to Xbox live. There is so much more potential and I hope Microsoft takes full advantage of it and make a great new Xbox console.

If they don't come out with some wicked cool new games or HUGE improvements over existing games I won't be upgrading.

I've played that upgrade game before and lately they just don't put enough additional value into the consoles to warrant the price they ask. Save your money and keep playing your current games for a cycle if they don't raise the bar by a lot.

Hopefully they do, but its a wait and see game. If they wait till 2015 then i think that's pushing their luck between console cycles as its going to take time for a new system to get a good library and reason for people to upgrade like the big fan said.

I believe the new Xbox will be out this holiday season. Sony is suppose to make a big announcement in a few weeks which I'm guessing is the PS4 and I'm betting Microsoft will make one at E3.

It's pretty much definitely out this year. If the PS4 is going to be announced next week as speculated, Xbox's hand will be forced.

Back