Xbox One Output problem

Proxy_J

I have an old monitor I wanted to use for both my 360 and One, so I got an HDMI to DVI adapter and an HDMI splitter. The 360 displays output just fine on either HDMI output, but the one the monitor says "No signal" but if I unplug it, it does know the the cableis unpluged. Both consoles are set to 1080P so it's not over the monitor's range, both work on my TV just fine

Thanks to all who replied, I really appreciate it! *Rolls eyes*

Hello Proxy_J, First what is your operating system, and the specs on your PC, I don't mean to come off as terse but there comes a time, with today's technology and old monitors just will not handle what you are trying to do. If you have a current video card and a spare Smart TV that has a display of 1920x1080 LED resolution you might try using that as a monitor using your HDMI connection. On my PC I use smart TVs as monitors.311kb.jpg

Proxy_J, one more thing, be patient on the forum, I have found that it is not regularly visited by members. So be patient when you have a question, check "MEMBERS ONLINE" section to see if you have company online when you post. I'm sure that if there are members online your query will be addressed.
Respectfully,
Carl Hataway
aka: roadrage1946

Thanks for the reply. First off, it has nothing to do with my computer, there is no operating system. I am plugging both Xbox systems directly into the monitor itself, and as I stated in my original post the 360 displays on it perfectly fine, but the Xbox One will not display on the same monitor even though both systems are set to 1080P.

I'm sorry if I seem impatient, but I would think waiting 2 weeks for an answer and getting nothing is highly patient

Proxy_J, my bad, I also belong to a MacForum for Mackintosh owners and I had just left that forum, so, please disregard my post, sorry I wasted your time. Good luck on getting your display issue answered.
Respectfully,
Carl
aka: roadrage1946

Back