Xbox 360 Playing Games When You're Sick

It's one of the last things I want to do when I'm sick. Staring at the TV and trying to play a FPS makes it even worse. Sleep and relaxing is good when you're sick. haha.

Yea playing some games with your sick, helps me get my mind off of feeling so terrible. It gives me something to do plus it doesn't require much physical activity. I just lay their with my nose all stuffy and play until I'm to tired and fall asleep.

Yes whenever I'm feeling unwell I actually play my ps3, it makes me feel better when I win. Lying down in bed is not something I tend to do when I'm ill, I prefer to whoop some butt and feel better.

When Im sick, I just go to sleep. Games make it worse.. especially if I have a headache.

When I am sick, I usually lay down in bed and play video games...due to the distance between my television and my bed, it doesn't really make my sickness worse in any way. Infact, i'd say that playing video games makes me better, as it takes my mind off of the illness.

I try to do this when I get sick. I have to lay off potentially frustrating games such as Borderlands 2, though, and just play something that is more... chill. Otherwise, if the game frustrates me I get pissed off and that doesn't help at ALL.

Playing competitive games online while sick is also a terrible idea!

Back