PlayStation 4 revealed!

The PS4 will be all types of awesome. The graphics and the games will be on point. But I worry about the price of the system,. It will be expensive beyond belief. I will have to think about it before i actually buy it.

cannot wait. looks amazing :) I'm completely sold on it. Sorry Xbox! However I have a feeling that the Xbox One will have something up it's sleeve to allow for a fight against Sony.
The new gen gaming consoles are looking like they could completely reshape the entire gaming world!

-Paul

I'm sure going to start playing the Playstation now, it's going to be great! I haven't touched my PS3 in a while, and hopefully the release of this will be changing that. I'm still not sure which game I'll be buying first since so many titles are available when it comes out. I guess I'll just do the good ol' close your eyes and pick procedure. I'm leaning more towards Call of Duty: Ghosts though, it definitely looks interesting. If that won't be the first game I would buy, then it would probably be Watch Dogs.

I think I will be buying the PlayStation 4 right now. This information that was revealed at E3 honestly has taken me by surprise. While I did know that the PS4 had a good chance to come ahead of Xbox One I didn't see it happening this fast.

Back