Xbox One Quantum Break VGX 2013 Gameplay

marthyrocks

[video=youtube;Rb_ppxwH4HU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_ppxwH4HU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_ppxwH4HU[/video]​

All right, Quantum Break's gameplay was revealed in VGX 2013! Okay well, bits of it. But man, this looks to be the marriage of Alan Wake's bizarreness and Max Payne's action. I like the time aspect to this game 'cuz you know, you can stop some time and accelerate through time. Oh yeah! Looking forward to this. ;)

O_O Wow. You're right: it's Alan Wake meets Max Payne meets those-time-warp-movies. I'm totally excited for this one. I'm just wondering what kind of time abilities you get. This is going to be good. So maybe it can explain why Max Payne can do slow-mo XD

Interesting. Another time-warp game but when it's coming from the makers of Alan Wake and Max Payne, then you know they got something interesting on the table. Oh yes, it's exciting to see what you can do to kick some ass in the world of time.

Interesting. Another time-warp game but when it's coming from the makers of Alan Wake and Max Payne, then you know they got something interesting on the table. Oh yes, it's exciting to see what you can do to kick some ass in the world of time.

I agree. They made the best there is since Max Payne and Allan Wake. This will be absolutely exciting to play. Can't wait to turn over reality on this time warp / time stop game.

Awesome. Remedy decides to make a time-warping Max Payne-like game? Sweet. I'm interested to see what you can do with the time skills you have. And what's with the "end of time"? Does it mean that time will halt and destroy humanity? Intriguing....

Awesome. Remedy decides to make a time-warping Max Payne-like game? Sweet. I'm interested to see what you can do with the time skills you have. And what's with the "end of time"? Does it mean that time will halt and destroy humanity? Intriguing....

Yeah, that part about the end of time. Well, we know how Remedy does their stories. They know their twists and turns, so let's see what they got for this game. I'd be more than surprised if it involved Max Payne. Hahahahah XD Maybe he's part of the time-warpers!

Wow, this is going to be amazing. When it comes to making games that defy what is believable in games, Remedy knows how to do it. We had a slow-mo shooter and a guy who makes stories somehow true through writing and now a bunch of people with time-warping skills? I'm in!

Wow, this is going to be amazing. When it comes to making games that defy what is believable in games, Remedy knows how to do it. We had a slow-mo shooter and a guy who makes stories somehow true through writing and now a bunch of people with time-warping skills? I'm in!

Count me in! Haha. I love games that have all fiction and sci fi effects. Love the concept and the graphics.

Count me in! Haha. I love games that have all fiction and sci fi effects. Love the concept and the graphics.

Well who doesn't right. haha. Majority of the gamers out there are fans of the genre. I'm excited about this game. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

It looks really interesting but I still want to see more and how much is time manipulation involved. I remember being pretty excited for memory remixing in Remember Me and that was barely in the game I won't be fooled again. I really want to know how much their investing in quantum break because it looks cool but I need a little more.

I wish there was a game out there that is outright similar to the movie Push. Either way I like the way this game turns out to be. It's not usual to see a game that has a time stop theme on it. I guess this will be one hell of a hit as soon as it is out.

It looks really interesting but I still want to see more and how much is time manipulation involved. I remember being pretty excited for memory remixing in Remember Me and that was barely in the game I won't be fooled again. I really want to know how much their investing in quantum break because it looks cool but I need a little more.

Oh yeah, right, Remember Me. That one hyped everybody and then... meh. It didn't deliver much in its trailer. Yup, let's hope Quantum Break can really deliver this time. All we gotta do is just wait and see. Remedy better deliver this one.

Many of my friends were disappointed with Remember Me. What was Capcom thinking with this? It's like it just didn't have any good push to it. Too much hype, too little content. Capcom's got to know how to make the gameplay better instead of concentrating on the marketing.

The footage made this game look like nothing more than a cover shooter; they neglected everything that makes this game great.

The footage made this game look like nothing more than a cover shooter; they neglected everything that makes this game great.

Yeah. Looking at it again, they didn't highlight on the great features. Well, maybe they don't want to give away too much to us. They just want to tease this game so bad so that when they show a new footage, we'll be going nuts on it.

Who doesn't go nuts after seeing the video. Well, the game is exciting even if they had neglected the features but man it would be way better if they would have added those features on the video. I agree this may be another teaser trailer like the other games.

Right? It's kinda like what I read about movie trailers these days: sometimes, they might reveal too much about it in a trailer to the point that the excitement already diminishes with it. So they just want to make sure we're interested by showing us these teasers.

Yeah I agree. They had to show a little to entice the audience's attention. I'm actually craving for more but I think it's better to save it till they release the game. This game is gonna be a blockbuster as soon as it goes out. With that much impact that it had just on a trailer like that only means this will be a success.

One of my most hyped games is an exclusive, Sunset Overdrive, but I'm trying not to get that excited for it because all they showed was CG. I liked what I saw or at least the concept of what the story is for quantum break but I do agree that we need to know more. I have no intention of buying it though until I see some reviews. That doesn't mean that I trust reviewers but if they don't give this game at least a 60, I'm skipping it.

Sunset overdrive is a good game. I did read a wiki about it and also watched the video. But this is a good game as well. We have new things coming out this year and I hope to see more good games coming out that will blow our minds.

Back