Xbox One Quantum Break VGX 2013 Gameplay

Sunset overdrive is a good game. I did read a wiki about it and also watched the video. But this is a good game as well. We have new things coming out this year and I hope to see more good games coming out that will blow our minds.

Agree. Sunset Overdrive is really a game to watch out for.

One of my most hyped games is an exclusive, Sunset Overdrive, but I'm trying not to get that excited for it because all they showed was CG. I liked what I saw or at least the concept of what the story is for quantum break but I do agree that we need to know more. I have no intention of buying it though until I see some reviews. That doesn't mean that I trust reviewers but if they don't give this game at least a 60, I'm skipping it.

We'll see. But maybe the teaser video was just for us to get hyped. But let's see when the gameplay videos come out. If it's as a good as the excitement of the hype, then boom! I;'m in!

We'll see. But maybe the teaser video was just for us to get hyped. But let's see when the gameplay videos come out. If it's as a good as the excitement of the hype, then boom! I;'m in!

Count me in. Haha. If this video is enough to entice us I guess the game play video will be a lot better. I have a video right here. Hope you like it.

[video=youtube_share;Rb_ppxwH4HU]http://youtu.be/Rb_ppxwH4HU[/video]

Count me in. Haha. If this video is enough to entice us I guess the game play video will be a lot better. I have a video right here. Hope you like it.

[video=youtube_share;Rb_ppxwH4HU]http://youtu.be/Rb_ppxwH4HU[/video]

Yes, it's going to be amazing. It just has to be, especially when Sony is doing everything right with their exclusives.

Have we actually heard anything about this since? Because I can't remember any new information...

I actually played this game a few weeks back and really loved it. I don't know why I thought it came out a few months ago. I was very surprised at how the story went, I liked it a lot and would've loved to see a movie based from the game.

It was so confusing at first because of all the time differences. I kept trying to figure out who the bad guy was, I thought it was the first brother, and whether the time machine should have been activated or not.

The story gets really good, I almost quit playing because I felt like the climax of the story should've came sooner. I held it out and now I think it was one of the best developed games ever.

Back