Xbox One RPGs you'd like to see on Xbox One.

heavensdevil

I hope that Capcom is going to bring back Breath of Fire to this generation especially on the Xbox One. I always feel that the Microsoft is really lacking great RPGs in its library. So little RPGs were released for 360 and most of them are not very notable. Breath of Fire has been missing for a long time, it's time to revive the francise.

Breath of Fire, well that's quite interesting, I haven't played the game in a while. I wish they can have like a suggestion box on their site where you can suggest games that you want possible to be transferred to Xbox One. If that was possible we could go all out with our requests. I would want to add Golden Sun and probably Baldur's Gate.

I couldn't find my old disc for Ice Wind Dale. I played it way back on my old Windows 98 PC. I hope it is possible to revive the game. I really enjoyed it. I played it for hours and hours and even replayed the game multiple times until I was fed up of it. Now that I miss it I want it back but on Xbox One with new graphics and gameplay.

I would like to see some slower based old school RPG's like Might & Magic and Wizardy but with 2014 updated animations and graphics.

I can't wait for The Witcher 3. I don't really like JRPGS. Last time I truly enjoyed a JRPG was Final Fantasy 7 back in the day.
Gimme some good western RPGS, and I'll be happy.

I hope that Capcom is going to bring back Breath of Fire to this generation especially on the Xbox One. I always feel that the Microsoft is really lacking great RPGs in its library. So little RPGs were released for 360 and most of them are not very notable. Breath of Fire has been missing for a long time, it's time to revive the francise.

I would love for Breath of Fire to return to consoles. I think it's going to be released in Japan for PC this year. More JRPGs in general would be great for Xbox One.

More JRPGs would be awesome.

...I've been foaming for Breath of Fire to come back for years. Did not care for Dragon Quarter at all.

...I've been foaming for Breath of Fire to come back for years. Did not care for Dragon Quarter at all.

I've had to hear you complain about why Capcom won't move on BoF forever. Now watch you not get the PC version.

If they could bring back those JRPGs that were popular back in the day that would be really nice. With what they have today, it won't be that difficult to put it back to life. Personally I'd like to see Final Fantasy 7 back in action. Haha. Love the storyline.

RPGs on Xbox One will all be coming out most likely within this year and next year. I just hope they could revive some lost franchises that we've played in the past. Those games were pretty cool and it would be a lot better to have those remade on Xbox One.

I would love for Breath of Fire to return to consoles. I think it's going to be released in Japan for PC this year. More JRPGs in general would be great for Xbox One.

Same here. I hope they could bring back the old games like Breath of Fire and Golden Sun. It would be nice to see more Japanese games into the console.

RPG, I have a lot of games that I want to see on Xbox One. Here's my top 10: Breath of Fire, Monster Rancher, Golden Sun, Tactics Ogre, Dungeon Seige, Baldur's Gate, Onimusha, Tenchu, Icewind dale and Neverwinter nights. It would be great if they can add more of the old games and remake them into something better.

RPG, I have a lot of games that I want to see on Xbox One. Here's my top 10: Breath of Fire, Monster Rancher, Golden Sun, Tactics Ogre, Dungeon Seige, Baldur's Gate, Onimusha, Tenchu, Icewind dale and Neverwinter nights. It would be great if they can add more of the old games and remake them into something better.

Same list but with the exception of Baldur's gate. I would also add Digimon.

Breath of Fire. A friend of mine loves that one. I've tried it and yes, I'd love to see a new one made for the Xbox One. Man, we gotta see RPGs like that come back to life!

Same here. I hope they could bring back the old games like Breath of Fire and Golden Sun. It would be nice to see more Japanese games into the console.

Golden Sun... yes! That series is mostly on Nintendo's handhelds. Well, if Microsoft can make a deal to make games for it on the Xbox One, sure! It'll be great for Microsoft to snag that series for their console.

Golden Sun... yes! That series is mostly on Nintendo's handhelds. Well, if Microsoft can make a deal to make games for it on the Xbox One, sure! It'll be great for Microsoft to snag that series for their console.

Yeah. Cool. Someone who also loves my game. Haha. I love Golden Sun. It's really cool if they'll recreate the game for Xbox One. Maybe it would be nice if they had graphics similar to Disgaea 3

Golden Sun would be a good addition to Xbox One. That is if they can create a better looking feel to it. I hope they can get to a level where Final Fantasy is. But yeah, I want to see Breath of fire remade into something better.

Isn't Golden Sun owned by Nintendo? Most RPGs will probably end up as PS4 exclusives too, especially Japonese RPGs...

As for BoF... Capcom announced a new one! For phones... looks awful... :(

Isn't Golden Sun owned by Nintendo? Most RPGs will probably end up as PS4 exclusives too, especially Japonese RPGs...

As for BoF... Capcom announced a new one! For phones... looks awful... :(

Oh yeah... I forgot why Golden Sun always had its games released exclusively on Nintendo. Yup, that's probably the sad part of it; most RPGs for this generation will end up being PS4 exclusive. I mean, the PS3 is getting loads of new RPGs every now and then so yeah...

And yes, I heard of the new BoF. Man, why on phones? Because of the market demand? Yikes...

Diablo or even a new Phantasy Star game for the "next generation" systems.

J

Back