Xbox One RPGs you'd like to see on Xbox One.

Oh yeah... I forgot why Golden Sun always had its games released exclusively on Nintendo. Yup, that's probably the sad part of it; most RPGs for this generation will end up being PS4 exclusive. I mean, the PS3 is getting loads of new RPGs every now and then so yeah...

Since the post SNES-era (5th generation) PlayStation has become the home console brand for RPGs. Now RPGs are largely a PlayStation console/handheld and Nintendo handheld game. Xbox will get some RPGs, but few heavy hitting exclusive RPGs. Like it'll get western RPGs too, but so will PlayStation.

Golden Sun stays on Nintendo stuff because it's been a Nintendo developer since the late 90s. It used to be a Sega developer before that.

And yes, I heard of the new BoF. Man, why on phones? Because of the market demand? Yikes...

Capcom knows it's likely to move it on smartphones and tablets and that consoles are a bit too unpredictable as shown by the outcome of some of their other titles. Releasing it on PC is just to bump sales.

I would like to see Dynasty Warriors turn into an RPG game. It's great as it is now but I'd really be interested in it turning into an RPG featuring one of the families. I haven't played Dynasty Warriors in a while but an RPG would probably get me back into the game. As of now they're have been a lot more games that over shadow it and that's why it hasn't been getting much of a fan base.

Since the post SNES-era (5th generation) PlayStation has become the home console brand for RPGs. Now RPGs are largely a PlayStation console/handheld and Nintendo handheld game. Xbox will get some RPGs, but few heavy hitting exclusive RPGs. Like it'll get western RPGs too, but so will PlayStation.

Golden Sun stays on Nintendo stuff because it's been a Nintendo developer since the late 90s. It used to be a Sega developer before that.

Capcom knows it's likely to move it on smartphones and tablets and that consoles are a bit too unpredictable as shown by the outcome of some of their other titles. Releasing it on PC is just to bump sales.

Well, that's the way it is I guess. Sony and Nintendo get the JRPGs while Capcom goes into what is popular. We can hate all we want but if that's what makes the companies money, then that's how we have to deal with it.

Well, that's the way it is I guess. Sony and Nintendo get the JRPGs while Capcom goes into what is popular. We can hate all we want but if that's what makes the companies money, then that's how we have to deal with it.

Yeah, well too bad for Xbox One. But yeah, at least I have my PS4 and PS3.

The sad part is that it's Breath of Fire in name only... like that mobile Dragon's Dogma mobile game is to the console game...

Breath of Fire had lots of parody games on mobile. I hope they can have a better version of it on Xbox One. But it's way cooler to have something like Onimusha on Xbox One.

The sad part is that it's Breath of Fire in name only... like that mobile Dragon's Dogma mobile game is to the console game...

Yeah, well too bad for Xbox One. But yeah, at least I have my PS4 and PS3.

Yeah too bad indeed. That's something even the 360 lacked: RPGs. Sure it had some exclusives they were few and far. Yes, FF13 was released too but it still didn't get 360 a chance to have stuff like Tales of games, the FFX re-release, the Persona RPG (not the fighting game) and more. Yup, at least we got some Sony consoles to play those.

Breath of Fire had lots of parody games on mobile. I hope they can have a better version of it on Xbox One. But it's way cooler to have something like Onimusha on Xbox One.

Onimusha! Man, you just had to say it. Man, I miss that game series a lot. Well, the only Onimusha game I played was Dawn of Dreams, the standalone sequel. Still, it's awesome to have a game like that in this generation.

Onimusha! Man, you just had to say it. Man, I miss that game series a lot. Well, the only Onimusha game I played was Dawn of Dreams, the standalone sequel. Still, it's awesome to have a game like that in this generation.

I've played Onimusha and it's been a while since I've seen the last game. It nice if they can add it on Xbox One. Haha. Love the game and the storyline.

I've played Onimusha and it's been a while since I've seen the last game. It nice if they can add it on Xbox One. Haha. Love the game and the storyline.

Yeah, I wish they can have that added on this console. I would have a blast playing this game on this new console.

Onimusha is a fun game. I have no complaints on the game play or even the storyline. But I guess I'd rather stick with Golden Sun. Classics work for me more. Just like Breath of Fire, baldur's gate, dungeon siege and Summon Knight Swordcraft story.

Oh yeah. A new Onimusha would rock. I don't want it to end up like Ninja Gaiden but I'd like it to be strategic and action-packed at the same time.

Onimusha is a fun game. I have no complaints on the game play or even the storyline. But I guess I'd rather stick with Golden Sun. Classics work for me more. Just like Breath of Fire, baldur's gate, dungeon siege and Summon Knight Swordcraft story.

You probably didn't see but Golden Sun is NINTENDO property so as much as all of us would love to see it happen, it can't. Breath of Fire maybe, but Golden Sun is not going to happen unless Nintendo gives the rights to somebody else.

Diablo or even a new Phantasy Star game for the "next generation" systems.

I'd like to see phantasy star available on xbox one. It's going to be really cool playing it on Xbox One with all the graphic enhancements.

I'd like to see phantasy star available on xbox one. It's going to be really cool playing it on Xbox One with all the graphic enhancements.
Same here. I want to see phantasy star online on Xbox One.

I've been playing Phantasy Star online on my pc for a year now. I guess if they can switch it over to Xbox One and retain the characters that I have on the PC version that would be quite good. I'd love to see how they can improve the game more if they can have it on Xbox One.

Definitely Baldur's gate for me. I'd say that out of any RPG I've ever played, the Baldur's gate games keep my attention and leave me wanting to replay over and over. I'm also still partial to a bit of old-style Final Fantasy but I already own them all over the place - on my iPhone/iPad, PS3, PC etc. But if I'm honest, if they did release the Final Fantasys again, I'd probably buy them again!

i am not sure if the game is rpg???

but dreamcast had: Skies of Arcadia
[video=youtube;-Fl3ZwERMgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fl3ZwERMgE[/video]

i would be fine with a rehas of this.. obviously clean up graphics.. and really dial in the magic/special events..

I've been playing Phantasy Star online on my pc for a year now. I guess if they can switch it over to Xbox One and retain the characters that I have on the PC version that would be quite good. I'd love to see how they can improve the game more if they can have it on Xbox One.

Can you imagine the graphics boost on the XB1, not to mention the massive worlds? I'd be in heaven!

J

i am not sure if the game is rpg???

but dreamcast had: Skies of Arcadia
[video=youtube;-Fl3ZwERMgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fl3ZwERMgE[/video]

i would be fine with a rehas of this.. obviously clean up graphics.. and really dial in the magic/special events..

Oh, no doubt! Old school RPGs from Sega were awesome!

J

Sega RPGs were great when they got them. Their consoles were never really big on RPGs, but really big on sports and racing games...and action/adventure ones. I'd love for Phantasy Star (not online) to make a return to consoles.

Back