Xbox One Ryse Multiplayer and in-depth combat

ozadin

As I've said before, not one of the games I'm really interested in, but there's good content and good features going out in terms of this game. I'm sure there are some people very excited for this game. These features sound pretty cool though. Basic rundown and for the people that don't feel like reading.

Multiplayer aspects:
- Be Your Own Hero - offers many weapons, shields, and consumables for customization.
- Dynamic Tile Sets - Tiles sometimes erupts from the floor to either discover ruins to strongholds to naval battles
- Custom Challenges and Arenas - Allows you to create custom maps; pretty self-explanatory.
- Courtyard - Open environment that has many dangerous traps.
- Stronghold - Shows the ability to change the environment to re-create battles.

Combat system:
- Attacks and Timing - They matter. If you're precise, you can counter the enemy and throw them off.
- Executions - Over 100 executions, able to use them to finish someone off
- Perks - Let's you decide what kind of rewards you want after finishing executions. Many available for you to choose such as XP, health, and focus.
- Combo Counter & Execution Tiers - The more successful hits you have, the higher your combat counter will increase, and the higher you will advance in the execution tiers.
- Ranged Weapons - Javelin is the default ranged weapon, and huge crossbows can also be achievable.

If you want more information, you can check it out on the News.Xbox page.

Back