Sony PlayStation 1. Do you still have one?

It would be nice if I still had mine. Unfortunately, I decided to give it to my cousin since he really wanted a PS1. This was quite a while back, I hope he still has it and it's in good condition.

It should still be in good condition unless he's been tossing it around and dropping it. GetFresh doesn't have anything to worry about with his PS1 I think.

Got my nephew the PSOne I had and a few games. His dad was supposed to give him his PS3, but the kid is 5. I wanted to get him this 50+ Sega game multiconsole, but those were gone and I'd want it here before Christmas...ain't gonna happen.

I still have my first gen PS1 kept in my closet. Occasionally I'll take it out and plug it in to play some Resident Evil and Dino Crisis when there are no new games releasing. It's amazing how after 15 years the console still works.

There isn't nearly enough Dino Crisis mentioned on gaming forums. It was nothing special if you played Resident Evil, but it was still a lot of fun.

There isn't nearly enough Dino Crisis mentioned on gaming forums. It was nothing special if you played Resident Evil, but it was still a lot of fun.

There really should be more Dino Crisis mentioned and you're right, if you've enjoyed Resident Evil you've basically done Dino Crisis.

When both were available Dino Crisis was my pick. When it became evident that there would be no more Dino Crisis I finally decided to give RE a try.

...still preferred DC.

I still have a PS1 in the spare room even though a PS2 and Xbox360 currently hog the television but i occasionally play Resident Evil Director's Cut when I get bored as well as Wipeout/Rollcage.

I think I have one around. Dang thing is busted up, though. Rather useless. Same as my PS2.

Also, Dino Crisis 2 was super awesome. I never beat Dino Crisis 1, though. Didn't like it that much. But it sure as hell was better than RE!

That's how I felt about Resident Evil! I liked the first RE games, but Dino Crisis and Dino Crisis 2 were my Capcom survival games. Pretty much identical to RE so I should...like them equally? But no.

Back