Xbox One Thoughts on a Kinect that can read minds?

We might even find out what people truly think. O_O I'd rather not see that happen.

That some really crazy stuff. I hope that doesn't get implemented when the tech is made.

Well is kinect can read minds even the police would want to use it. Beats the lie detector test that they do all the time. Haha. It would just be a lot easier to sort out the good guys from the bad guys when it comes to interrogations.

Well is kinect can read minds even the police would want to use it. Beats the lie detector test that they do all the time. Haha. It would just be a lot easier to sort out the good guys from the bad guys when it comes to interrogations.

If they could do that even lawyers won't be needed.

If they could do that even lawyers won't be needed.

I'd love to see that happen on a live case. Inside a court. Haha. they won't even need any witnesses or any lawyers to back up anyone.

I'd love to see that happen on a live case. Inside a court. Haha. they won't even need any witnesses or any lawyers to back up anyone.

Wow, now that's something that could really help solve the cases that are unsolved for many years.

Wow, now that's something that could really help solve the cases that are unsolved for many years.

Hey... yeah, you're right! All the unsolved cases many people have been trying to solve can FINALLY be closed. And the cases where some people would look innocent can finally be solved without a hitch 'cuz we'll find out who really is the culprit. That would change the landscape of the law.

Hey... yeah, you're right! All the unsolved cases many people have been trying to solve can FINALLY be closed. And the cases where some people would look innocent can finally be solved without a hitch 'cuz we'll find out who really is the culprit. That would change the landscape of the law.

Suddenly, the grand jury, the judge and all the norms of the law may not be needed anymore. Well, there's good uses of the mind-reading Kinect after all. Still, there's got to be restriction to it since it can be used for bad as well.

Suddenly, the grand jury, the judge and all the norms of the law may not be needed anymore. Well, there's good uses of the mind-reading Kinect after all. Still, there's got to be restriction to it since it can be used for bad as well.

Yeah, I guess thinking about the possibilities of how it can be used to good it would be inevitable to be used on bad stuff as well. Like instead of torturing people for info or maybe some fraudsters.

Haha instead of torturing people (let's just say they're playing bad cop) they could just use kinect to read the suspect's mind instead of exerting extra effort on doing any physical stuff. Yeah the grand jury won't really be needed at all.

Haha instead of torturing people (let's just say they're playing bad cop) they could just use kinect to read the suspect's mind instead of exerting extra effort on doing any physical stuff. Yeah the grand jury won't really be needed at all.

Brutal. haha. well what an idea. I guess it would be safer to say that we can use it to do some good stuff like solving cases like what the others said.

Back