Xbox One Titanfall is Coming March 11, 2014

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Our friends at Electronic Arts and Respawn Entertainment announced today that "Titanfall" will be landing on store shelves beginning March 11, 2014 exclusively for Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC. In addition to the standard edition of the game, the "Titanfall: Collector's Edition" (SRP $249.99) will include an exclusive collectible 18” hand-crafted Atlas Titan statue with diorama and battery-powered LED lighting, a full-size art book featuring more than 190 pages of rare concept art, and an exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas Titan. The "Titanfall: Collector’s Edition" is available for pre-order now at select retailers.

CEBEAUTYSHOT_EMBARGO_1022.jpg

"Titanfall" and the "Titanfall: Collector’s Edition" will be available for Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March 11, 2014 in North America, and beginning March 13, 2014 in Europe.

So we finally have some answers regarding Titanfall, easily the most anticipated Xbox One title and the first system seller. Now hopefully Destiny won't release the same week! Will you guys be picking up Destiny? Does the special edition interest you?

via Xbox Wire

I honestly havent been to excited for titan fall it just doesnt interest me, now seeing as ive always play halo games and love bungie i am looking foward to destiny and plan on buying it for sure

Actually this may be the game I'll be getting the xbox one for. I have tried to hold out as much as possible being in school. But seeing the screenshots of this game really do a good job convincing me.

Looks AMAZING.

The game looks pretty cool and I will probably pick it up. It definitely does not rank a $250 collectors edition.

This is not usually the style of game that would greatly interest me, however the graphics for this look pretty amazing and it would be interesting to see how Xbox One can improve on this genre of game.

im honestly on the fence with titanfall.
at first i put it up against cod/bf4 as a fps

now i look at it and think halo...

i guess if it really developes into a must have i will buy it at launch but at this point with no early dlc or strategic dlc(like cod bo2 did) i am more than happy to hold off till jan/feb before pre order.

i have said it before.. with all the buzz at e3 and various gaming conferences with a march date they have amped the game up so much im just worn out on new about it. give me day 1 stuff at this point let the q1 2014 stuff lay dead till its time.

im honestly on the fence with titanfall.
at first i put it up against cod/bf4 as a fps

now i look at it and think halo...

i guess if it really developes into a must have i will buy it at launch but at this point with no early dlc or strategic dlc(like cod bo2 did) i am more than happy to hold off till jan/feb before pre order.

i have said it before.. with all the buzz at e3 and various gaming conferences with a march date they have amped the game up so much im just worn out on new about it. give me day 1 stuff at this point let the q1 2014 stuff lay dead till its time.

That's not how effective marketing works. Besides all reports I have read say its a system selling IP

im aware this is one of if not the bigest xb1 title for the 40 exclusives at this point and the marketing.. im just saying the more they force the game down my throat the more i dislike the game. i know it got a ton of awards and such but its not a day 1 exclusive they have been pushing the game since the xbox launch conference and its just getting old to me.

again im not pre ordering it at this point and wont till at least jan-feb of 2014 even if i do want it.

im jut not buying into the titanfall hype at this point.

personally i think if titanfall was a launch title it would fail or get horrible reviews which is why its not till q1 2014. with it being a solo/multiplayer only game it would have to many bugs/glitches and get horrible reviews just on that alone. we already know the working system out in market now are running titanfall or a beta of it. we seen this on the leaked video last month. microsoft is covering its marketing baby's @SS at this point which to me is the first red flag... if they pushed this game so hard and showed it so early(xbox launch show) why are they holding it back most all the xb1 lauch show titles are day one launch.

im aware this is one of if not the bigest xb1 title for the 40 exclusives at this point and the marketing.. im just saying the more they force the game down my throat the more i dislike the game. i know it got a ton of awards and such but its not a day 1 exclusive they have been pushing the game since the xbox launch conference and its just getting old to me.

again im not pre ordering it at this point and wont till at least jan-feb of 2014 even if i do want it.

im jut not buying into the titanfall hype at this point.

personally i think if titanfall was a launch title it would fail or get horrible reviews which is why its not till q1 2014. with it being a solo/multiplayer only game it would have to many bugs/glitches and get horrible reviews just on that alone. we already know the working system out in market now are running titanfall or a beta of it. we seen this on the leaked video last month. microsoft is covering its marketing baby's @SS at this point which to me is the first red flag... if they pushed this game so hard and showed it so early(xbox launch show) why are they holding it back most all the xb1 lauch show titles are day one launch.

Because launching a new IP against COD and Battlefield would be suicide.

Because launching a new IP against COD and Battlefield would be suicide.

than why market the game and stand behind it so much. cod/bf in general are the staple of fps at this point.why make it an exclusive ip if you market it so hard and payed big bucks to have the ability to call it your baby??

Variety is key if you ask me as so many games coming are similar FPS types. There is a place for Titanfall, same as for Halo, Destiny and others. In fact if released day one, I would probably get Titanfall over COD or BF.

The videos I have seen of it over the weekend on YouTube make it a must buy game for me and I already preordered it.

I'm really stoked about this game. It looks awesome, I'm betting that the multiplayer is going to be really good too. If you're someone who is looking for the FPS of this year, this is going to be hard to beat. Outside of the CoD bros of course. I forsee a lot of 4.5 - 5's on this game's reviews upcoming!

I'm really stoked about this game. It looks awesome, I'm betting that the multiplayer is going to be really good too. If you're someone who is looking for the FPS of this year, this is going to be hard to beat. Outside of the CoD bros of course. I forsee a lot of 4.5 - 5's on this game's reviews upcoming!

I think CoD will be much, much better.

I think CoD will be much, much better.
Its all personal preference. Titanfall "I feel" is going to be a great game due to the play mechanics. It looks like they are bringing back the run and gun style of shooters. COD in my opinion same as with battlefield is nothing more than a snipers game full of campers. Titanfall is going to be fast paced adrenaline move or die kind of game.

It looks like a nice break away from the repeditive same fps. I am one that can't wait for this game to come out. It looks like they balanced it just right.

From the gameplay videos so far, I am very excited for Titanfall. It looks very fast paced and fun. We need to see more as the release gets closer, but so far I'm believing the hype. The jet packing and wall jumping alone should make the game play very different.

While I am looking forward to BF4 on XB1, the word is that the game isn't much different from 3 (which isn't a terrible thing). COD is just stale. Not sure I'll even get it unless the dedicated servers really make a huge difference.

Of course it all comes down to balance and how it plays, so we'll have to see. I'm pretty excited though.

I was excited for Titanfall until I heard it's just MMO game. No single player in games really turns me off.

Hmm, that's quite a ways away. For whatever reason I thought it would come out much sooner than March. Oh well, all the more reason to hold off buying the XB1. The price ought to fall a little bit by then, and this is the only game I really want to play.

Back