Xbox One Titanfall is Coming March 11, 2014

Hmm, that's quite a ways away. For whatever reason I thought it would come out much sooner than March. Oh well, all the more reason to hold off buying the XB1. The price ought to fall a little bit by then, and this is the only game I really want to play.

Why would the price come down 4 months after launch? That's ridiculous. The 360 saw no price cut for 2 years. Same with the PS3. What makes you think the XBOX ONE will come down in price? MSFT already said they will not be a Kinectless version in the foreseeable future. I really want to see an example of brand new generational hardware dropping in price the Quarter following its introduction. I know it hasn't happen in the gaming circle, so has it happen elsewhere? Even TVs don't drop that fast, I know because I sold them for three years.

at this point your either on board with xb1 or ps4.

i figured this game was a day one game... but im not hurt over it being a q1 2014 game at all.

think of day1 launch lineup.. its proably the best of any console launch. you have all the big players on cross over console. both have a nitch on their own games. but at the 20ish at release you have allot to choose from and expect to drop 700-1000 dollars on nov 22:(

giving the date of destiny,titanfall and a few other big title games i think its a smart move to get consoles on the market and get the next wave of big want games time... holidays are hard on everyone i belive both titanfall and destiny are new ip's and you dont want to step forward and fight the big players no mater how awarded and anticipated e3 makes the game look.

unfortunatly titanfall falls in the fps with cod and bf4 which are big hitters you dont want to take from them when in q1 your releasing a new baby into the field. people who enjoy those games will want a change and be more willing to dedicate time and money once the cod/bf4 fun have owrn off and maybe titanfall can deliver a new feeling.

It's tooo far away.
When they first showed it I thought it would be a launch title.
Dammit, I'm waiting too long for this.

It's tooo far away.
When they first showed it I thought it would be a launch title.
Dammit, I'm waiting too long for this.

i said that exact same thing before. to much hype with it being so far out.. but its the pr baby.

the division(tom clancy) has a ton of intrest but with a launch date of fall 2014 they are smart to not force the game on us weekly trying to pump it up.

i am fine with them pumping up titanfall but gee do it with a little less weekly in your face info. i think we know 99% of the game at this point. their is actually people who know the main map already jut from all the video's posted that have never played the game. that should say allot with how much they are pushing it.

We're in a forum speaking about a game months out. A game that is not a launch title, but is literally selling console units for Microsoft. I would say the marketing and PR are working to perfection. Is it too early? No because people are buying the XB1 with this game in mind and as a small start up company, Respawn needs as much exposure as possible.

Sooooo looking forward to this game! This is definitely jaw-dropping!

J

Titanfall looks SICK! I remember when the xbox first came out and mechassault was one of the games at launch, that game was GORGEOUS! This game remind me of that one alot, i hope its just as fun!

Oh yeah! this is the thing i am waiting for! Awesome gameplay, awesome graphics! love it!

The advert looks extremely promising.I wish i could have one of those Collector Editions - they look awesome + all the bonus.

hmmmm. i dont like the previews. dunno - seems like it depends

The game looks outstanding. I really hope to lay my hands on it

man i am back and forth on if i want this game or not... it may be a refresh or a new game come march.. give the system that new fresh push of next gen... i just dont know... errr...

man i am back and forth on if i want this game or not... it may be a refresh or a new game come march.. give the system that new fresh push of next gen... i just dont know... errr...

Why are you on the fence with this game? Do you like this type game?

J

Why are you on the fence with this game? Do you like this type game?

J

i am back and forth honestly. its a fps but its multiplayer at its core. i like bf4 but dont like cod. its built by the people who started cod so i am on the fence with how it plays. i try not to have a bunch of the same style game.. and titanfall bf4,cod are fps.. the reason i am concidering it is because as of right now its the only early 2014 game that i could add to get away from the 3 i have pre ordered. it has a huge following at this point which is also a bonus.

This is one game I am waiting for. Can't wait for this and Watch_Dogs.

Have high hopes from both. I will be bummed if they disappoint.

Back