Watch_Dogs Comparison 2012 vs 2013 and 2014

Discussion in 'Watch Dogs' started by thecreed4life, Mar 9, 2014.

1. diamondback8

diamondback8 New Member

All right... well, YOU stay out of my way too. Nobody here in this forum EVER hacks into my mainframe. Or else, the world of Chicago will be my place to rip you apart. You SAAVY that, bro>?

2. rmario

rmario New Member

Very disappointing but this kind of stuff happens all the time when a new generation is on the horizon. Companies start developing games in dev kits that often end up being less powerful than the final consoles. I would also bet many companies do this in order to get people excited for the new generation and hope we will not notice it, which is very unfortunate because we almost always notice it.

3. Rusky

Rusky New Member

Probably something like this to be honest. Get people hype about the new console and say it's coming out as soon as possible. But when we get closer to the time it gets pushed back to a time when they realistically know they can release the game, the way they want it to be. Not really a problem if you ask me. I'd prefer to have the Devs be given enough time to do things their way than have a travesty that is half finished pushed out the door. Especially with this, since I've been looking forward to it ever since it was announced.

4. rmario

rmario New Member

Agreed.

Regarding Watch_Dogs, I'm much more concerned about the gameplay and overall fun of the game than the graphics. As long as the game performs well with a steady frame rate I don't mind if visually it is not the best game ever.

5. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Well I agree man. But if you're gonna think about it, it's really a good game regardless what the graphics may turn out to be.

6. Rusky

Rusky New Member

Double agreed. That, and as long as we get a decent story behind it, will make me a happy camper.

7. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

triple agreed man. Haha. I think there are more people who are excited for the game rather than the haters.

8. Anomaly0302

Anomaly0302 New Member

Whatever the case man, we have to wait till it's released so we can try it first hand.

9. Rusky

Rusky New Member

I don't think they've really got many people hating on the game to be honest.

10. -Robert12345

-Robert12345 New Member

Graphics were improved massively, game looks great. Really looking forward to it.

11. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

I agree man. Probably those who are still unsure how the game would actually look like.

12. knives0302

knives0302 New Member

Same here. This is something that anyone would want to really try out to be honest.

13. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayer New Member

Right on, I am too! The game has been delayed for so long that If one day I get my hands on it and the game didn't live up to its hype then I would be so bummed.