Xbox One Watch_Dogs Comparison 2012 vs 2013 and 2014

Yup, that's true. We just gotta try it. Besides that, if all we ever cared were the graphics, we can't enjoy the game 100%.

Yeah. I know man. It should be all about the overall experience and not just the graphics.

Yeah. I know man. It should be all about the overall experience and not just the graphics.

I just want to play this game and that's it. I don't know what the big deal is about graphics, it doesn't define the game.

You hit it right home man! From time to time, I still play Katamari Damacy (and its wonderful sequel, We Love Katamari) on the PS2. So what if indeed? At least we get to enjoy the games despite the visuals that didn't deliver. I believe Watch_Dogs will deliver in gameplay.

You said it man. Yeah, like the Katamari series: graphics may suck but the gameplay delivers. Watch_Dogs can be like that indeed. But the game still looks good.

You said it man. Yeah, like the Katamari series: graphics may suck but the gameplay delivers. Watch_Dogs can be like that indeed. But the game still looks good.

The game looks good and enticing. I wonder which will they choose on graphics?

I know it's not just about graphics, but just as important is game play. However, what's up with the (to me) huge difference in graphic quality? Showed more on par realism with what almost last gen could do, and now it looks all 'super crisp' little depth of field and 'white washed'.

I certainly hope it's just an 'in progress' thing and not indicative of the final product.

I hope the gameplay didn't suffer. It's quite to see this kind of crap. Dark Souls 2 suffered it too but the gameplay made up for it and it still looks fantastic in a lot of areas.

Graphics is just one component of why we consider games cool. For me as well the overall experience is what matters.

As long as I get to kick those human hackers' butts, I'm all for this. So any of you buffoons try to hack into MY game, you'd better wish you didn't! hahaha!

Hahahaha... all right, thecreed4life, you go! Yeah, me too. I'd hate any of you to try and steal my info. Once I turn on the multiplayer option, all of ya are mince meat!

Ubisoft did a smart move on delaying this game, I mean I think this game will be the next Assassins Creed for Ubisoft. But for the most part, graphics doesn't really mean anything if the gameplay is absolute garbage, I mean look at Assassins Creed 1, it looks great granted but the gameplay doesn't hold up to its visuals. I sure do hope Watchdogs comes out great.

Ubisoft did a smart move on delaying this game, I mean I think this game will be the next Assassins Creed for Ubisoft. But for the most part, graphics doesn't really mean anything if the gameplay is absolute garbage, I mean look at Assassins Creed 1, it looks great granted but the gameplay doesn't hold up to its visuals. I sure do hope Watchdogs comes out great.

I have to agree man. The previous games that they made were way better than this one. I wonder how long it would take for this to completely go back the way it is.

I have to agree man. The previous games that they made were way better than this one. I wonder how long it would take for this to completely go back the way it is.

I still think that the current Assassin's creed is better than the predecessors. But, going back to the topic. I'm still so hyped about WatchDogs.

I still think that the current Assassin's creed is better than the predecessors. But, going back to the topic. I'm still so hyped about WatchDogs.

Same here dude. by the way, have they decided on the graphics yet or did they release a new trailer for it?

Hahahaha... all right, thecreed4life, you go! Yeah, me too. I'd hate any of you to try and steal my info. Once I turn on the multiplayer option, all of ya are mince meat!

To me, the hackers in MY game are nothing but egg rolls! In my domain, info is gold to me so any of you defy my domain, you will all suffer! Haha! And yes, Watch_Dogs isn't about the graphics. I mean, yeah visuals are nice but as long as gameplay rocks, doesn't matter. That's why up to this day, I still play Katamari games ;-D

To me, the hackers in MY game are nothing but egg rolls! In my domain, info is gold to me so any of you defy my domain, you will all suffer! Haha! And yes, Watch_Dogs isn't about the graphics. I mean, yeah visuals are nice but as long as gameplay rocks, doesn't matter. That's why up to this day, I still play Katamari games ;-D

So you'd better stay out of my way then, DOOD. You hack mine, I hack yours. Saavy?

Back