What game brings you back to playing PS2?

ps2 was a god at bringing amazing rpgs to us. So i'd have to go with that. But for n64, I constantly go back to old Rareware games like donkey kong, banjo kazooie and conker.

until recently kingdom hearts 1/2 was one of the reasons I still play it. That and the sims 2 cause I actually adored the direct control feature.

ps2 was a god at bringing amazing rpgs to us. So i'd have to go with that. But for n64, I constantly go back to old Rareware games like donkey kong, banjo kazooie and conker.

When I think of N64 games, the one that immediately comes to mind for me is Goldeneye. I think even to this day, that has to be one of the most successful games ever made.

Now N64 I'd say Goldeneye and Mario 64. I saw Screw Attack's best and worst Nintendo E3 moments and got chills when they showed the Mario 64 demo. Conker's Bad Fur Day was another favorite. Some many great quotes (that children should not repeat, by the way).

I agree, GTA San Andreas brings back memories for me too on the Playstation 2. I think it is one of the greatest games I have ever played. Not to mention the classics such as Spyro and Crash Bandicoot as well. Aw yeah ! I can't forget Sly Cooper which I absolutely loved!!!!!!

Psssf, don't get me started on N64. I go back for Quest 64, Mario 64, Conkers, Duke Nukem, etc--basically like PS2 there was a lot I went back for.

Back