What is one game you would play if it was ported to PC?

sunkinship

Sure there are emulators that can play some console games on the PC, but with modern systems, what game would you play in a heartbeat if it was ported to the PC?

Red Dead Redemption.
It's an incredible game worthy of all those awards it won. I can't even begin to imagine the mods that would make the game even better. That and the improved resolution and graphics....
My god.

Hahaha I can just imagine how great that would look! Sneak in a few interface mods, possible new content that never was officially published in the code, possible custom DLC...I'm sure steam will pick it up some day, and I'm sure you won't be the only one waiting for it.

Red Dead Redemption.
It's an incredible game worthy of all those awards it won. I can't even begin to imagine the mods that would make the game even better. That and the improved resolution and graphics....
My god.

Man, that would be so cool! Imagine the mods! The multiplayer! Ride with your pals to the sunset!
I hope it eventually happens, the game even has LAN support on consoles.

My choice would be Metal Gear Rising; Revengeance, but seeing how that is already announced, i guess Halo 3? I would really love to multiplayer to be revived, fun times were had on that game!

Grand Theft Auto 5 DUH!

I would play the CRAP out of that one. ESPECIALLY if they IcEnhancer mod guy got his hands on it.

GTA V
Red dead too but the thing is I played it, So No rush to play it again.
GTA V because of the mods and the easier online :p

Rockstar seems to be a mess with these PC ports. The GTA IV port was a mess and none for RDR. That game would be so awesome on a PC if done correctly. Hope they don't take time with the GTA V. I am waiting like crazy for that one.

Rockstar seems to be a mess with these PC ports. The GTA IV port was a mess and none for RDR. That game would be so awesome on a PC if done correctly. Hope they don't take time with the GTA V. I am waiting like crazy for that one.

I read an article recently which did the mad on previous releases. They pretty much concluded we should expect GTA V for PC in September 2014. Thats a long time to wait for a game.

Can not really bring to mind a single game I would play on PC if it was ported because I have either played most games I want on their respective consoles or they are already available on PC; not really any games that I would buy and play again on PC for say modding purposes because there are few games that I find really easy to mod and greatly benefit from doing so.

There are 4 games that I would like to be ported on PC: Red Dead Redemption, TLOU, GTA V and Halo. And if we are really like the Uncharted franchise would look amazing on a PC with a good graphic card. But this will never happen,:( maybe only the new GTA will be ported on PC next year for marketing reasons.

Probably Halo, Infamous, and GTA V (which hopefully will eventually make its way to PC, if rumours are to be believed). There's also Demon's Souls which I'd like to try, but it's a PS3 exclusive and From hasn't ported it yet. Dark Souls did end up on PC though, so you never know.

For those saying Halo 3, several members of NeoGAF (Which are usually a very VERY good source) have found entries in the STEAM library for a PC version of Halo 3. They did the same thing with Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and that eventually came to be on PC. So, it's really only a matter of waiting until they get around to porting it over, or releasing what's already there. As for Grand Theft Auto 5, we can only hope. While the GTA 4 port was god awful, they did a MUCH better job with Max Payne 3, so I have super high hopes if they do decide to port over GTA5 for PC. Won't be disappointed this time around.

I myself would like to see Red Dead Redemption as well on PC, mainly for the mods the community would create. I recently picked it up on my 360 again, but just couldn't get over the FPS drops I was having. Not sure if it's the game, my console, or my HDMI hookup, but it was a bit unbearable. Plus, I still haven't played Undead Rising just yet~

As for what games I'd like to have ported to PC, (If it was a perfect port, of course.) I'd probably have to go with Metal Gear Solid 4, Red Dead Redemption (As stated), Grand Theft Auto 5 (As stated), God of War 3 and Ascension, and pretty much the entire PS2 library. Sure I could get an emulator, but most run like complete crap.

GTA V, I know it is coming out soon but I'm literally reading every single website that has information on the PC's release.

This is kinda funny, I was just checking if Red Dead Redemption is available for PC. I figured it was by now and I was just out of the loop... nope. But supposedly Rock Star hired people to port its latest titles to PC, so we can hold out hope. I am waiting for GTA V too, I didn't feel the need to rush out and buy it for 360 this time, I was out at midnight to get the last GTA but for some reason I don't care that much about them now.

Minecraft on 360 also looks intriguing, I hope it comes to PC... just kidding!

GTA V, I know it is coming out soon but I'm literally reading every single website that has information on the PC's release.
Was there finally an official statement, or do you assume that it is going to be available for computer soon?

Red Dead Redemption.
My god.
Literally this. I would love to play it on 4K with high resolution textures at 120FPS.

I wish the upcoming Persona 4 The Ultimax Suplex Hold would get released on PC so I wouldn't have to get a PS3! Also, more input methods.

I believe that three words crossed everybody's mind while reading the title of this thread. Those three words are Red. Dead. Redemption.
My other choice would be GTA V, but I am optimistic and I believe it will get ported to PC, hopefully soon.

For those saying Halo 3, several members of NeoGAF (Which are usually a very VERY good source) have found entries in the STEAM library for a PC version of Halo 3. They did the same thing with Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and that eventually came to be on PC. So, it's really only a matter of waiting until they get around to porting it over, or releasing what's already there. As for Grand Theft Auto 5, we can only hope. While the GTA 4 port was god awful, they did a MUCH better job with Max Payne 3, so I have super high hopes if they do decide to port over GTA5 for PC. Won't be disappointed this time around.

I myself would like to see Red Dead Redemption as well on PC, mainly for the mods the community would create. I recently picked it up on my 360 again, but just couldn't get over the FPS drops I was having. Not sure if it's the game, my console, or my HDMI hookup, but it was a bit unbearable. Plus, I still haven't played Undead Rising just yet~

As for what games I'd like to have ported to PC, (If it was a perfect port, of course.) I'd probably have to go with Metal Gear Solid 4, Red Dead Redemption (As stated), Grand Theft Auto 5 (As stated), God of War 3 and Ascension, and pretty much the entire PS2 library. Sure I could get an emulator, but most run like complete crap.

Apologies for the late quote, but I am pretty sure that someone has confirmed it was only a "test" on steam and not real?
I highly doubt that Microsoft will port Halo 3 for the PC seeing as Bungie is done with the Halo series and everything was transferred to Microsoft, which was then again transferred to 343 Industries. As much as I would love to see Halo 3 on the PC, I highly doubt that will happen. Aside from that, GTA V I do believe has been confirmed to have a PC port just as with any other GTA game from the past; it only takes a few extra months for the PC port of GTA games to come out.

Back