What is one game you would play if it was ported to PC?

It will never happen, but I want The Last of Us for PC so bad :(. I would probably have to wait like 10 years from now on for a good PS3 emulator to come out...

I would love to see the more recently halo games on the PC. I know Halo 1/2 have been out on the PC, but Halo 4 or even the next upcoming Halo game would be amazing. I'm sure it will be even more competitive.

Obviously Red Dead Redemption for me, it's my favorite game ever and I'd love it on the PC, since it should allow for some pretty interesting mods.

Definitely Red Dead Redemption. The scenes are general gameplay is amazing. I'd love to run through the desert on my PC!

Red Dead Redemption.
It's an incredible game worthy of all those awards it won. I can't even begin to imagine the mods that would make the game even better. That and the improved resolution and graphics....
My god.
This! God damn it Rockstar, why don't you like PC! Hopefully we will get GTA5 soon and it won't be a shambolic port like GTA4 was.

I would definitely play The Last of Us if it was ported on the PC, that game is the sole reason I'm getting a PS4 soon. I do hope that game is worth all the fuss.

Red Dead Redemption.
It's an incredible game worthy of all those awards it won. I can't even begin to imagine the mods that would make the game even better. That and the improved resolution and graphics....
My god.

Came here to say this too. The game is one my favorites from this generation. The X360 version was outstanding in every regards except graphics. I've got a good gaming PC and would love to play RDR in its full graphical splendor!

I agree with gta v, because I haven't got chance play, but it would be nice if I get it on pc.

Back