Xbox 360 What is your favorite game series?

steam455

Banned
Hey guys! I was wondering what was some of you guy's favorite Xbox game series? For myself I would have to say either the Fallout series or the Halo series. I have to have at least a couple thousand hours between these two series alone! What do you guys think of these series? What are some of your favorites? I really hope to here from you guys soon! Maybe I could find a new series I haven't tried yet! :D

My favorite game series would have to be GTA. I still play San Andreas from time to time just to walk around and create some havoc. I loved how realistic it was when it first came out. When I found out you can get fat if you just eat all day, or get strong when you workout, or really skinny if you don't eat at all I was totally sold. Also being able to fly jet packs, or planes really put the game over the top. My sister even loved playing it just to get as many stars as she can and run from the cops.

Harvest Moon (any and all of them).
It's simply awesome. I've played it since I was little.

Zelda: Link to the Past.
Played it since I was little. All Zelda games are very well made.

Sims 3.
You're like God. Why wouldn't anyone like that?

Assassin's Creed II.
The story was the most in depth than all of the series. Ezio was introduced!

SSX Tricky.
The only sports game that I will play. It's comedic and well done.

For me I guess it would be either the Gears of War series.
I played Gears of War 2 to exhaustion. I'd get such joy out of playing Story Mode with a friend. I'd also play Horde Mode online, I really enjoy that cooperation feel and responsibility.
The normal Multiplayer rounds were not my favorite though, even though I still played them a lot.
Overall I liked GoW's characters, as well as the game mechanics.

Though I normally hate sequels, I have a number of favorites when it comes to video game series. First on the list is Metal Gear. I'm a fan of Solid Snake and Hideo Kojima. The storyline of the series is so rich that I don't get tired of it no matter how many sequels or prequels they make. I also love the Final Fantasy games made by Square. Of course, Gears of War and Halo are on my list as well.

Ooo... this is a hard question. I would have to say it is a tie between Battlefield, Call of Duty, and Left 4 Dead. But if I had to choose one, I would say Battlefield, because I love the realism and the respect they have for the military.

Metal Gear. All of it. Including MG Ac!d and MG Rising. I am still really sad that Metal Gear Solid 4 is a PS3 exclusive, but I love the franchise.

LEgend of Zelda, even if Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess kind of disappointed me for different reasons. A Link Between Worlds was amazing, however.

I really liked the Uncharted series on the PS3 a lot I know this is an Xbox forum but that series is really amazing. Hands down though another great series that I have played in my life has to be the GTA series especially GTA 5 and the Assassins Creed series is good as well.

I like both GTA and Metal Gear equally well. They are my favorite franchises and since I have both the XBox and PS4 I do manage to get games of both the franchises which get released on one or the other. They are games that I play regularly no matter how exciting other new releases might be.

I think GTA is my favorite series. The vastness of the worlds and the expertly crafted story really draws you in and keeps you. Plus I find just generally screwing around incredibly entertaining. San Andres and GTA5 are my favorites.

Really like the Warcraft series a lot but if I had to go for Xbox stuff then I would go for Mass Effect.

Probably the Halo series, all the Halo games have been epic so far and my favourite was Halo 3. I love it because it so much fun playing with your friends.

Irrespective of platform, the Final Fantasy series has chewed up more hours of my life than I care to admit to. If we're XBox specific, I'd have to say Halo, hands down.

My favorite one period would have to be Elder Scrolls, although that's better enjoyed on PC. For Xbox I think it would have to be Mass Effect. That whole trilogy is so awesome (and I didn't even mind the ending of the third one all that much) and I think that even though it's an RPG the combat system is the most fun on consoles. I also really like Gears of War, even if the stories of those games could use a little work. :)

Exclusive or just that we play ON xbox? cause exclusive wise would be halo but on xbox would be GTA.

My favorite game series is Call of Duty. I play other games like Battlefield and Halo, but Call of Duty rises. (Even though there last couple of games have been subpar).

As a list of my favorite games in the series, I will start with my favorite and work my way down.

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
5. Call of Duty: World at War
6. Call of Duty: Ghosts

I know there are more then that, but those are all of the Call of Duty's i've played up tot this point.

My second favorite is definitely Battlefield. Halo is good too.

I like some of the games in the call of duty series of games as well and I also like Army of Two and God of War but those games are on the PS3. They are all still really fun to play though.

Hmm not quite sure. Are we talking games that just happen to be on the Xbox, or exclusives?

For Xbox exclusives it's probably Gear of War for me. The games didn't invent the third person shooter mechanics but it sure did revolutionize them. I still remember the impressive feeling I got the first time I played the game. For overall, I'd say it's the Elder Scrolls series. I'm a sucker for medieval rpgs and Elder Scrolls nails it for me.

Back