Xbox 360 What is your favorite game series?

I would have said that the Final Fantasy franchise is definitely my favorite but FFVII and FFVIII were both out well before the time of the XBOX. Hence, for my favorite XBOX video game series it would have to be GTA. The best GTA in my opinion and those of many others must be San Andreas. It was a work of beauty and it was just so good in all aspects. The characters, the story, the side quests, the twists and turns etc. it all came together so nicely to make one of the best games I have ever played. The new GTA has revived my love for the series to a huge degree, again it has gone back to a more light hearted approach which GTA IV definitely lacked.

It's a three way tie between Fallout, GTA and Final Fantasy. I really like games with RPG elements so games like Deus Ex kind of are in there too. I don't have a specific game series just a specific game type that I like.

I have always been a big fan of GTA series. If I were to play only one game, I would choose GTA 5 without a hitch.

My favorite is still the Assassins Creed series. I always hear people complain that it should have ended years ago, but to be honest it's the only game I get excited about when a new one comes out every year.

I would say the Fallout series was my favorite video game series on the Xbox 360. Both Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas are amazing games that I still play even to this day. I must have put in a few hundred glorious hours playing both games. I can't wait for Fallout 4 to be released so I can get my greasy hands all over it. That is not going to be for a while though sadly.

Too add I also really like the Assassins Creed series of games. I must say that they were some good games even though the last few that have came out have not been so good I still like the series as a whole. I just like the type of story that they are aiming for and the game is something that is different from the norm in video gaming.

Hmm...I think I'd go for Pokemon. Sure there's the issues such as claims of no originality, too sameyness, but it's the only series that I can think of that really continues to go from strength to strength, and yes, it has problems every now and then, but honestly each game brings something new to the forefront, and Game Freak isn't afraid to go back and fix the early games with remakes, which I love.

I am definitely a die hard halo fan boy and I don't care who knows it! An awesome game that really started and helped XBOX become what it is today along with one of the some other game titles, but I think that Halo has been a really stable part of the line of xbox games and holds a lot of nostalgia for everyone that has played it.

I'm going to echo a lot of other posters and stay Final Fantasy and Metal Gear. Close runners up would be Mass Effect, Halo and Bioshock.

I used to love the Assassin's Creed series but I kind of got bored of it lately, but that's not to say that the games are bad now, I just got bored of them that's all. Also, I love the Saints Row series, especially the latter ones (3 and 4). I also love the Pokemon games! I know it's for the Gameboy and DS but come on! But I stopped playing Pokemon when the Pokemon's start to get a little ridiculous.

Fallout was once my favorite series but in the end I'd have to go with The Legend of Zelda series and all subsequent games. I can't think of a single one of those games I didn't like. However when I look at a franchise like Super Mario there were a few games here and there I just didn't quite like.

Fallout was once my favorite series but in the end I'd have to go with The Legend of Zelda series and all subsequent games. I can't think of a single one of those games I didn't like. However when I look at a franchise like Super Mario there were a few games here and there I just didn't quite like.

So...I assume we aren't counting the cdi eh? :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mHw5g55oC4

Dat voice acting tho...

Back