What type of phone do you have?

From
Tempe
I have an original iPhone1. Yes, as in the original. I only have 4GB & have to send picture messages via email. Haha
It's jail broken to work with my TMobile plan.

What about you?

I have a cell phone. Nokia. If I move on from that, it'll be a Smart Phone or an Iphone. I can't decide which one is best. I kind of like the Iphone because of all the apps and such. But I the smart phone comes in better colors so far as I can see.

I still know a lot of old timers with Nokia phones. They are easily the best made phones I would say.

I have an original iPhone1. Yes, as in the original. I only have 4GB & have to send picture messages via email. Haha
It's jail broken to work with my TMobile plan.

What about you?

That's pretty badass, not going to lie. Why don't you upgrade it?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2. No problems and very happy with it. Does everything I need it to do!

I still know a lot of old timers with Nokia phones. They are easily the best made phones I would say.

I just have a name cell phone that works for me because I don't see the point for anything else. Having a smart phone or Iphone with all those extras would be cool if I used any of the stuff. I don't want the internet outside. Because in New York City, browsing online while walking or driving? Not smart. I am not big on Apps and all that. And I have a Samsung MP3 player that is about as small as a stick of gum, so why switch to a bulky Iphone or Smartphone for my music?

I've got what many would call a 'dumb phone'. It places calls, sends texts, takes pictures, sends pictures, and i think that's about it. It's one of the free LG phones that Verizon had afew years ago. It's got a nice slide out keyboard for texting, so i'm happy with it. I have an iPod touch, and that serves as a source of apps for me, so i don't feel like i really need a smart phone.

A Nokia X3-00. I intend to replace it with an Android based smartphone, but until this doesn't work completely, i don't have a reason to change. It would be pretty cool, but i think that having a modern phone is nothing more than a novelty, and i would prefer to spend my money on something better.

I have all the iPhones. I currently use the 4S as I like it over the 5. The original iPhone barely works. :(

A phone that can slide for texting. I don't use my phone much, and I only use it to call people.
If I get a new phone, it would be one of the smartphones.

Seems everyone has a smart phone these days. I happen to have an old shabby Sony Ericsson. It's pretty terrible but I don't see a reason to get a new one at the moment, and plus my budget is pretty tight.

I've got an iPhone 4s and I would like to upgrade to the iPhone 5 but I understand a later model is likely to come out soon this year so I would probably get the latest model later in the year. You just can't keep up with technology these days devices are updated every year but what can I say that's a good thing at least we are improving right?

Samsung Galaxy S3 on Jellybean. I haven't rooted it yet as i had a bit of bother first time I tried, unlike my nexus 7 which was easy as pie to root.

Looking to get a new TMobile phone soon, anyone have any
suggestions?

I have a Nokia Lumia 710. The thing is a brick, I can't even count how many times I've dropped it on pavement and it was fine. The things a brick :p

I just got an iPhone after using an Android for work. So I've had experience with both.

The Android had a lot more options to customize, to really make it a phone with some (your) personality. But there were also maybe a half dozen useless apps on there (Blockbuster, NASCAR, some dumb golf game) that it won't let you delete. It made me angrier than I should have been without any real good reason. Also, it seemed to have to force quit a lot, and for a whole week it just stopped alerting me to texts with sound, and then just randomly started again.

iPhone has less customization. And I think, if I remember right, they were behind on the overall app count last I saw. I use it for one, maybe two things at most...checking e-mails for work and answering/making calls. And it works well for that.

Back