Xbox 360 What was your favourite franchise of games?

Atropia

I want to hear what your favourite franchise of games was yours, games especially that are playable on xbox, xbox 360.

Anyways, for competitive play, my favourite game had to be the Halo series. Especially Halo 3, being extremely competitive there and trying to play to the best of my abilities.

For single player mine was probably the Fable series especially Fable 2. For multiplayer it was Halo, only halo 3 though. I felt like 4 and whichever the other one was called was just garbage.

I loved zelda and I still do but lately its quality has been slipping. I loved the gears of war franchise and of course, halo will always have a special place in my heart. I can't wait until the next halo title comes out as it'll be developed exclusively for the xbox one so hopefully we'll see a lot of technically ground-breaking stuff we wouldn't have been able to see with the 360.

My favorite series has been the Assassins Creed Franchise. Although they have had some games that were not as good as the others in the franchise I still manage to have lots of fun playing the Assassins Creed games.

Had to be GEARS OF WAR it blew me away just like Halo did with the original Xbox and just like Shenmue did for the Dreamcast

My favorite is probably Dead Rising. Though 2 was multiplatform, the 360 still got 1 or 2 of the standalone "Cases" as exclusives. Can't remember if only one of them or both was exclusive, though. It's definitely an Xbox franchise at this point considering that DR3 is exclusive to XB1, anyway.

I would also pick Lost Odyssey, but that's a single game. Not much of a franchise...

On 360 and PS3--since most of the franchises tend to overlap consoles--it has always been Elder Scrolls. As far as Xbox exclusives, Fable.

All time favorite franchise is the Xeno series. I've given up hope of ever seeing a Xeno game make it to Xbox, but I wish they would.

As for Xbox, I'd have to say the Mass Effect series. I've really enjoyed it. I hope there are more games ahead in the series.

I would say my favorite franchise of all time is The Elder Scroll's. Even though you can only play Oblivion and Skyrim on Xbox, you can still get a good taste of what The Elder Scrolls is all about. I highly recommend Morrowind, it to is part of The Elder Scroll's franchise but only available on PC I believe. The game is a little bit old already so you should be able to play it on a fairly new home computer.

I used to love the Assassin's Creed series but ow it just kind of getting really old and generic. I mean all the games are basically the same and there's really not much of a progress on the series anymore.

Zelda even if the last 2 main games (TP and SS) were a let down.

Hmm personally I loved the GTA series (who doesn't, though?), the HALO series, Assassin's Creed and as a football fan I also enjoyed most of the FIFA games.

Single player I'd have to go with Halo probably, it was the first major series that I got into and played all of the games. Co-op though has to go to Borderlands, there isn't really another co-op series that I've ever enjoyed more than Borderlands.

Back