Xbox 360 What was your favourite franchise of games?

I don't necessarily have a favorite. If I did, Halo wouldn't be it. I rather liked the Tom Clancy games. Rainbow Six Vegas was one of the first first-person shooters that I got good at. Actually, it was THE first.

Mass Effect: Mass Effect 2. I LOVE Bioware's sci-fi RPG saga. Utterly amazing universe they've created, awesome characters, story, dialogue, voice work, visuals, presentation and so on. Mass Effect 2 refined a lot of elements from the first game, was much more in-depth with the stories of your companions, and that final mission, great stuff!

Baldur's Gate. BG II: Shadows of Amn. Another Bioware series. I LOVED them all. Taking my awesome Mage from the first game into the expansion, into the sequel, and into it's expansion and finale was just incredible. Shadows of Amn was just a stunning sequel, better resolution, so even better visuals, especially the backgrounds, great story and villain, great companions and conversations, higher level stuff, TONS of content, and content that's all enjoyable to go through. How a sequel should be done. More! Better!

would have to say that the Metal Gear Solid franchise is my favorite, with the first one in the series as my favorite.
Metal Gear Solid was one of the first 3D game that I ever played, and the first game that I had ever played that dealt with adult and relatively "serious" issues. Yes, it does have a lot of anime tropes, but I feel like it still did a masterful job at talking about ideas such as information control, nature v. nurture, nuclear proliferation, and the construction of the self.

favorite xbox franchise? well since mass effect started on 360 I'd have to say that.

Since I'm guessing that we talk about XBox games, my favorites were/are Halo and Gears of War. I know, I know - they're everyone's favorites, but what can I do? They were good games that defined part of my younger years. So I can only hope that we'll see more installments in these two franchises (and we will!).

My favorite franchise would have to be between the Gears of War series or the Halo series. These were the only two games I have ever replayed the story mode for. I played Halo more with my friends because it was easy to play and get the hang of and the custom games were my favorite about the Halo series and how you could download other peoples map. The great features of Gears of War was the campaign because of how dramatic it was and nail biting, the multiplayer was a perfect touch because you actually required skill to be good at the multiplayer which I loved and you had to have your own technique to become good.

I would have to say halo. I will admit when i first was introduced to this game i didnt like it but it grew on me. I also like the gears of war series i really enjoyed the last one.I love paying them online it makes it so much better.

Battlefield no doubt. This franchise is just absolutely amazing and super fun! The map design is awesome and the maps themselves are huge with lots of action around every corner.
Tons of vehicles and upgrades, now more than ever. Amazing user interface, battlelog, animations and playing with friends can be challenging and fun as well. Combine all this with evolution and destructible environment plus best graphics like ever and you get the best game ever!! Love it and forget the haters.

Mass Effect: Mass Effect 2. I LOVE Bioware's sci-fi RPG saga. Utterly amazing universe they've created, awesome characters, story, dialogue, voice work, visuals, presentation and so on. Mass Effect 2 refined a lot of elements from the first game, was much more in-depth with the stories of your companions, and that final mission, great stuff!

Baldur's Gate. BG II: Shadows of Amn. Another Bioware series. I LOVED them all. Taking my awesome Mage from the first game into the expansion, into the sequel, and into it's expansion and finale was just incredible. Shadows of Amn was just a stunning sequel, better resolution, so even better visuals, especially the backgrounds, great story and villain, great companions and conversations, higher level stuff, TONS of content, and content that's all enjoyable to go through. How a sequel should be done. More! Better!

I have another game to add to the franchises that I love on the console. One that has to be added is battlefield. I think that game is another good game that I played on the console and it is definitely one of the best games in terms of online multiplayer. I think that sometimes in some ways that it has gotten a lot better than call of duty honestly.

Jesus, I just don't know. So many games franchises have been good for one or two iterations, but then just went down the toilet after a while, you know? I think just based on the fact that there's only been two games, and they've only gone from strength to strength, it'd have to be The Walking Dead.

Back