Xbox 360 What's the last game you'll buy for the 360?

spleendingo

From
Michigan
I'll be keeping my 360 after I buy the One just to keep in touch with my XBL friends until they get on board and buy theirs, but I seriously can't see myself purchasing games specifically for the 360 after November 22nd. Right now I'm figuring out which games I have yet to finish, and which ones are on the horizon that I can reasonably beat before then.

Since I bought Diablo 3 and GTA 5 TOMORROW (yeah!), that doesn't leave a whole lot of time for anything else. However the new Batman game comes out in October I hate these decisions. But I'm going to say Batman will likely be the last Xbox 360 game I purchase.

If you're picking up the One, what will be your last 360 game?

I'm thinking the same thing. Getting GTA 5, but I do love those Batman games! Actually have been playing Arkham City a bit trying to finish it before the new one comes out.

NHL14 appears to be the last one (potentially GTAV as well), unless an unannounced title grabs my attention. I'll be saving up for a next-generation console, so it would take quite a game to convince me to revert to 360, and that's already assuming that it won't appear on next-gen systems anyways.

I have a feeling everyone's answer will be GTA 5. Mine will be Skyrim (which I've already sold...) because that was the last one I bought and I don't think I'll be getting another in the meantime, if I buy an Xbone at all, which I'm still on the fence about. I'm not an early adopter when it comes to consoles, I like to wait back a bit and see how things play out. I do think it's such a shame GTA 5 had to come out 2 months before the next gen systems, not getting to take advantage of their hardware, and leaving people stuck running their old consoles to play the still very new game.

I pre ordered GTA V and I'm pretty sure this will be my last. It wouldn't actually be my last if there was a PC option available. I still rock GTA IV on PC all these years later lol.

A really difficult question indeed. It's really tough to say which game would be my lat one. It's possible that they decide to release an awesome game for this system in 2016 and I will buy that.

Grand Theft Auto 5

Wow. I may have already bought my last one and I think that was either NFS: Most Wanted or Nike+ Kinect. I'm busy trying to grind out the rest of my games right now in preparation for the One. Maybe there will be something on Arcade, but even then, I would expect it to also be available for the One.

Didn't Microsoft wanted to continue the 360 for a few more years? If so, i don't think i will ever know the last game i will buy for the console, but better mark it down for Grand Theft Auto V: GOTY Edition.

Is it no possible way that you guys would be able to wait? I'm guessing not and that's the reason why I just "knew" both the One and PS4 would be coming out the first week of November. I just didn't think that they would be willing to come out after CoD. I hope they aren't banking on people buying them twice, although, I know some will.

Is it no possible way that you guys would be able to wait? I'm guessing not and that's the reason why I just "knew" both the One and PS4 would be coming out the first week of November. I just didn't think that they would be willing to come out after CoD. I hope they aren't banking on people buying them twice, although, I know some will.

They have the upgrade program where you trade it in and pay $9.99 for the next gen version

Too early for me to make a decision, for I'll have this system for a;few more years.

Microsoft is doing a pretty good job of keeping me from buying new games with the "games for gold" program. Think Saints Row 4 will be my last if I can endure without GTA5.

I'm thinking the same thing. Getting GTA 5, but I do love those Batman games! Actually have been playing Arkham City a bit trying to finish it before the new one comes out.

I beat Arkham City, but trying to 100% all those challenges was more than my thumbs could handle lol.

Probably GTA 5 since I primarily game on PC but keep consoles for the exclusives.

I bet they keep making games for the 360 for at least a year after the one. Hard to say what my last game will be though. What I will probably do is go back and buy some of the games I didn't buy when they originally came out for way cheaper! Especially all the kid games my daughter wants. So those will be my last games, but I will get GTA5 and the new Batman game as well so I guess those will be my last two new games I get.

Back