Xbox 360 What's the last game you'll buy for the 360?

They have the upgrade program where you trade it in and pay $9.99 for the next gen version

Yeah, I heard about that, but I'd just have to wait for the One version before I'd pay another $10 for a few extra weeks. But, that's just me.

I honestly can't say, because I know good and well I'll always be a bargain hunter and I like picking up old games... So yeah ask me again in a couple of years.

won't say it would be the last because, we can't afford to buy other consoles right now so GTA 5 won't even be the last game we'd buy. Hubby was not done with Diablo 3 and he was talking about Skyrim the other night and GTA 5. I told him to pick one.

Hard to say since the 360 is going to be supported for a few more years, but maybe South Park: The Stick of Truth.

You're not even going to get South Park? Joking aside, Watch Dogs looks pretty darn good though. I'm not sure if that's coming out at the same time for the one.

Too early for me to say just yet. It's probably going to be GTA 5. Nothings better ti end my Xbox 360 career than with an amazing game. If it's not GTA 5, then it's either going to Ghosts or Battlefield 4.

I honestly can't say, because I know good and well I'll always be a bargain hunter and I like picking up old games... So yeah ask me again in a couple of years.

I, also, live by the bargain hunters code. I actually have some pretty old 360 games that I'll never play again, but won't trade in because I know I'll only get 50 cents for them lol. So instead of taking JUST 50 cents, they'll sit in my collection until they drag my corpse out of here! :)

Back