Xbox One What's your next purchase?

Strykstar

What game are you thinking of getting after finishing whatever you are playing now?

My next purchase will definitely be Watchdogs, just about a month and a half to go! :D

I know man. It's been a few years since we last saw infamous and this needs a sequel really soon.

Yeah, really excited for this game as well. I've long waited for a sequel and I really enjoyed the first game.

My next game will be Child of Light, but Watchdogs is definitely a purchase as well!

J

Got to be Watchdogs, that game is delayed for so long that I am curious as to what the devs has done to it now. I do hope its a great game and not just another GTA-like copy.

The game I am going to purchase next has definitely got to be watchdog's. I have been waiting for It to finally be released for so long I can barely wait. I have been looking up info on the game like a mad man. I am playing Black Flag and Sniper Elite V2 for the meantime, both pretty good games, Sniper Elite especially.

Destiny. I have enough right now to keep me busy with other systems (Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem: Awakening, etc) until it comes out :D

Watch dogs, like a lot of people for sure! Other than that I want to be the new Wolfenstein which should be released in 2 weeks, and The Evil Within since I love survival/horror games. Let's see if they are worth the money.

child of the light... under 20bux iirc seems to have some good play time... i have not played many turn based rpg's so it will get me on a new game style for a reasonable price.. if i dont like it i dont feel bad because its not 60+bux..

other than that idk ive debated on the crew if/when it comes out.. really just waiting for for a few big titles.. the division being one... but mostly i am waiting for the launch games to drop in price and pic them up used or on the market place(providing price drop/sale) i want to try zoo tycoon the zombie game and such but im in no big rush to buy games at cost.

I might get Child of Light too, either on console or PC. Haven't decided yet.

BTW: With Watch_Dogs and Child of Light, this thread show a lot of love for Ubisoft!

watch_dogs, I'm kinda low on funds atm but I'll grab that around launch if not on launch (If it doesn't get delayed :p)

I've spent way to much on games recently. I'm going to lay low for a while and not buy anything until the new Assassin's Creed comes out. That's still going to be a while but I need to control my budget.

I think mine will be Diablo 3. I have been slowing on buying so many games until I start finishing more. I have 11 or 12
right now and only 100% completed 1.

Back