Xbox One What's your next purchase?

My next purchase is definitely going to be Wolfenstein. It's been a long time since I've played a Wolf game so I'm looking forward to it. I'll be going digital with this game since I don't have the time to go to the store this week. I'm skipping Watch Dogs actually, I have nothing against the game, it's just that the setting and the gameplay don't interest me.

I think mine will be Diablo 3. I have been slowing on buying so many games until I start finishing more. I have 11 or 12
right now and only 100% completed 1.

I actually bought Diablo III yesterday, although I went for the PC, I just felt like it would be an easier interface to control with a keyboard and mouse.

My next purchase definitely has to be watchdogs. I was looking at the trailer for that game and watching a bit of gameplay videos and I must say that I am very interested in making this game my next purchase for sure.

I just bought "Wolfenstein" yesterday. I'll probably get "Watch Dogs" next week but it may not be on day one. With the delays and the review embargo I don't want to get "Duke Nukem"'ed again lol

Watchdogs of course ! I wait it for so long. I'm very excited to finally play it !

I'm going to have a great time trying to balance playing Watchdogs and Murdered: Soul Suspect. I doubt I will be getting much sleep this summer. I need to figure out how to get my XB on the boat so I can still hang out at the lake!

Looks like most of us are looking forward to Watchdog, myself included. I also want to get Wolfenstein. That last Wolfenstein game was one of my favorite games when it came out and I think it's a really unappreciated gem. It's nice to see the new one getting significant praise and attention. If I can find it in the budget Murdered: Soul Suspect looks quite good too, almost like a supernatural LA Noire.

Watch dogs, no doubt. I have to get my Xbox One first though!
I am on the exact same page. I have played just about every game on the Xbox One so far, and I can't wait to get my hands on one!

I will probably get Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4 first. I own Battlefield 4 for Xbox 360 right now, and I can't imagine what it would be like playing with 64 players.

If you have a 360 with Gold add me: crazyjdog1.

Watchdogs looks good. I think ill get it soon. Looks like Assassin's Creed meets Grand Theft Auto. Truthfully though it really doesn't excite me like it did a lot of folks. Looks cool but nothing groundbreaking. I'll give it a shot though.

Back