Xbox 360 When did you buy your Xbox 360?

When did you buy your 360?

Votes: 2 13.3%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 20.0%

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
My friend bought me an Elite console for Christmas of 2009. The plan was to pay him back later, but he insisted on it being a gift. I ended up replacing it in the summer of 2011 with a slim console because of the built-in wifi (and because I got a good deal on it). So far it's been working great, but I'm dreading the day it stops working because I'm not really made of money.

I used to have Xbox (the old one, not the 360) for the longest time, but it stopped allowing games to play. I had no idea why! So I went the longest time playing only PC games and only bought the 360 about 2 years ago. It was fairly cheap, and I have played it on and off since then.

I got mine on... Christmas 2009. Joined this generation fairly late, I'd say.

I got mine on... Christmas 2009. Joined this generation fairly late, I'd say.

I first got mine about 2 years ago, I had a PS3 before that, but all my friends had an Xbox so i decided to switch. I have now bought another one for my 6 year old son to keep him entertained as he always wants to play on mine lol.

I bought the pro package when the price dropped in 2009. I think it was about $250. This was a price breakthrough for me and I thought prices were going to continue to fall. Silly me.:confused:

I got my Xbox 360 for Christmas a few years ago. I was kind of late to getting one. I always just played at friends' houses.
The Xbox 360 I received was a black one that came with the Kinect. As I said, late to the draw.

I'm more concerned with support for the Xbox 360 than anything else. If I bought a 360 early in its lifespan, I would have been fairly certain that Microsoft wouldn't just forget about it in a year or two. It's been almost 4 years since I got my own 360, though, and I haven't had to worry about console support or lack of new titles for it, and I'm still not worried.

I purchased my very first Xbox 360 back in the year 2010. I had bought it used off of Ebay, and to my surprise, when it arrived it was in prestine condition and the motherboard was actually still inside the cases! Anyways, I puchased it in the November of 2010, and last month was when it finally red ringed on me for the first time ever! So now, I'm searching for a new one on Amazon.com.

I played Halo 2 on the original Xbox well into at least 2-4 months of the Xbox 360 launch before I got tired of playing by myself while all my Halo 2 friends slowly migrated to the Xbox 360 and Halo 3. So I'd like to say somewhere 2-4 months into the launch is when I got mine. However, my accounts been changed over the years and previous accounts deleted long before they decided to start doing the how many years you've been a member tag on your profile.

I got the Xbox 360 on Christmas of 2010. It was $230, plus Skyrim for free.

I got mine really late, but awfully cheap by a friend who didn't want it anymore, so i got a lot of the games i wanted. If i remember correctly it was 2010, maybe 2011.

I got my Xbox really late back in 2010. I was only allowed to get one because of the Kinect, my family thought it would be fun to play family games. So I ended up having to play Kinect games for the first two months I got it. I'm definitely not getting the Xbox One late this time, I feel like I didn't get to enjoy my Xbox 360 as many other did. I've only been playing for three years, while others more than 7 years.

Back