Xbox One Which Non-Console Kingdom Hearts Game is Your Favorite?

turklife

As you all know, there are several other KH games that were released on hand-held consoles. Which of these games is your favorite?

My favorite non-console Kingdom Hearts would have to be Castle Oblivion because I liked the mechanics where you had to play cards to fight and the story line was also very interesting for me.

My favorite non-console Kingdom Hearts would have to be Castle Oblivion because I liked the mechanics where you had to play cards to fight and the story line was also very interesting for me.

Uhm, that would have to be called Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Castle Oblivion is the setting of the game. Anyway, my favorite non-console KH game? KINGDOM HEARTS 3D: DREAM DROP DISTANCE ON THE 3DS. Yup, I love that game and it's my favorite. Why? It's the game that takes place after ALL KH games from PS2 to DS. It's also the game that features Riku as a playable character right from the start. It's also the KH game that features new settings unlike other KH games, especially the non-console, where it reuses most of the settings featured in KH 1 (exception of the KH2, which had newer settings). It's also the game that sets-up what may be the plot for KH3. That's why I'm really eager to get the game 'cuz I memorize all the plot elements! I played all known KH games. Hahah. Second favorite is, yes, Chain of Memories. Then 358/2 Days (mostly for its storyline) and lastly, there's re:coded. Least liked because it really reuses everything. It's only something I had to play just to see what happened before KH3D.

Ah wait! Make Chain of Memories my third favorite. My second favorite is Birth By Sleep! Yes, why? It's the prequel to all KH games and it's also the game that really gives you the lowdown on the 3 Keyblade Wielders that kicked ass with the main villain in the series. Plus, it's the game that took the elements of the console KH games and made it more fast-paced than ever. KH3D took those elements and made it better but BBS is to thank for the elements. In fact, much of what you guys saw in the KH3 gameplay came from BBS and KH3D so if you get the time, play those games. You'll love them! But suggestion is to play all the non-console KH games. Seriously, it'll give you more perspective on the KH world and it'll make more sense when you get the plot of KH3. That's why there's the KH HD 1.5 Remix and the upcoming HD 2.5 Remix on PS3 soon. (Might get it. I wanna replay those games!) (NOTE: You can tell already: I'm a big KH fan!)

My favorites' got to be KH3D and Birth by Sleep as well, like thedoodseven. Seriously, KH3D has got be the only non-console KH that resembles the console KH games. The gameplay is such a stunner, for the most part. It combines much of what made the KH consoles fun while at the same time, it takes the elements of BBS too to make KH3D a hybrid. Story, visuals, gameplay... it brings it all together! Birth by Sleep, the one for the PSP, is the prequel to all of it. While it's a bit smaller in comparison to the console counterparts, Birth by Sleep is still great since it tells the story to how it all started and it also puts perspective into the world of KH. Plus, it's got a darker tone than most KH games. Love it!

Birth by Sleep is truly great so it's my favorite at the moment but I haven't played 3D. Seems people love it, though!

Birth by Sleep is truly great so it's my favorite at the moment but I haven't played 3D. Seems people love it, though!

Yup, a lot love it, including me. Read out thedoodseven's reply about it since I can agree with him. It's the game that sets up everything for KH3. It also addresses many of the questions you might have in the KH lore. It even explains a very important part about Nobodies >:-D yes, doodseven, sparky and I know a thing or two about the Nobodies. And it also explains why Nomura said KH3 will be the end of the Master Xehanort SAGA. Everything really revolves around Xehanort. Birth By Sleep started Xehanort's villain run but KH3D is where it finally explains why it started.

Back