Xbox 360 Why did you chose the 360?

I got one because it was cheaper than the PS3 at the time. When I saw the price on PS3 it was like "See, now you done got cocky and ****." I wanted a PS3, but with multiplatform games it honestly didn't matter in the end.

I was not going to have anything to do with Xbox, but then someone bought me one as a gift. I try to be a polite person, so I hooked it up and started playing it. I guess I got over what ever my issue with Microsoft was because I really liked it. What I did not like was the fact that the hardware seems like it could red ring at any point. I hope the Xbox one does not overheat and fall apart. I still have my 16 bit Nintendo. It was made in 1985 and still works. I still hold that expectation out of my game systems, even though I know they will not live up to those expectations.

To be perfectly honest, the only reason I bought an Xbox was because of Forza. I have both consoles and didn't think GT5 was the best. I bought an Xbox and Forza after playing it at a friends house. I'm a huge car guy and love the fact that I could modify to some wild extents with Forza so that's what drew me towards the Xbox. I don't see why people choose one over the other. I guess it's just personal preference but I do play Xbox more often than I play Playstation.

Well for staters i prefer and trust Microsoft more than any other tech company. The graphics of the 360 are superior to the ps3 and the xbox live does not tolerate hackers at all in comparison with Sony online.

It was a gift from a friend of mine. Initially I didn't want it, didn't like it at all but after a few months of play I discovered I really loved it!

Man, everyone was getting Xboxes as gifts and stuff. I wish someone gave me one as a gift :(

It had the best deal attached to it(it came free with another purchase, a larger purchase, plus a $2 charge for any game of my choosing). Best Buy made it really attractive to get, so I got it. If it had been Playstation, I might have gotten that, but the deal was for 360. And at the time, most people I knew had 360's so it was the obvious choice for online play.

Back