Xbox One Wife wants Tomb Raider -- worth buying?

No wonder. A gamer who's snatched almost all Tomb Raider games and she wants it.... well, yeah, get it! :-D She'll be loving you so much, she might even consider dressing up as Lara Croft in the near future. Or wait.... maybe she has? >:-D If you catch my drift.

hahahahaha, maybe she has >:-D Halloween nights will never be the same again!

hahahahaha, maybe she has >:-D Halloween nights will never be the same again!

That, or momo's wife was dressed as a parrot and Momo was dressed as Jack Sparrow! Hahaha XD How I Met Your Mother baby! Word up! (Okay, I'm really liking this Word Up by Korn).

Hahahaha you just had to say it XD I just watched the episode earlier today. Hahahaha. Anyway... yes, momo, just go and get it. Your wife will be happy as bubbles.

I think you should go ahead and buy it. The game is very good. It is a bit different from the previous Tomb Raiders since it is a bit more open (it is not open world, though) and follows that whole Metroidvania structure of getting items that unlock previously accessible areas. There's not much tomb raiding in this game, though, so keep that in mind.

Oh, and prepare to watch Lara die a lot of times in some real graphic ways. That was a bit too much if you ask me.

If it is for the wife, make sure you buy the best and the latest! Tomb Raider for the One is great and can be considered to be better than the game for the 360. Lara is outstanding in the latest version with a plethora of graphics to see.

As a gamer, it's obviously not worth it but don't look at this from the perspective of a gamer; look at it from a loving husband's perspective. In some ways, by introducing your wife to the xbox world by making a simple purchase, you'll not only be able to open up her eyes to your favorite hobby but perhaps you guys will bond even more due to it.

Agreeing with every other person up here, if the wife wants it, you give it!

Tomb Raider is already a very solid game in it's own and you should get it even if you want it yourself!

the game is 39bux new at gamestop now... it looks decent.. ive watched it on twitch.. if the wife want it sure grab it.. its a game you can play as well. it didn't get steller reviews but it cant be any worse angry birds.. i debated getting it today since it was cheap.

the game is 39bux new at gamestop now... it looks decent.. ive watched it on twitch.. if the wife want it sure grab it.. its a game you can play as well. it didn't get steller reviews but it cant be any worse angry birds.. i debated getting it today since it was cheap.

Haha. You really had to say angry birds. Well yeah, this game doesn't really compare to it. It's way better.

This game is way better then angry birds. that game really sucks entirely. With just a slingshot gameplay.

Agreeing with every other person up here, if the wife wants it, you give it!

Tomb Raider is already a very solid game in it's own and you should get it even if you want it yourself!

Yeah, I agree, just give it to her.

I think you should go ahead and buy it. The game is very good. It is a bit different from the previous Tomb Raiders since it is a bit more open (it is not open world, though) and follows that whole Metroidvania structure of getting items that unlock previously accessible areas. There's not much tomb raiding in this game, though, so keep that in mind.

Oh, and prepare to watch Lara die a lot of times in some real graphic ways. That was a bit too much if you ask me.

Oh man. When I saw Conan O'Brien play the game, I just kept on seeing the waterfall death.,... XO Awww man. That had got me irked. But hey, you got to be prepped. It's video game death MODIFIED. Momo, you'd better prep your wife for the many deaths she'll be seeing.

I played it on the 360, I'm not sure whether it's worth the extra cash to have it on the One, but I would for the collection's sake, if you ever want to replay it, will you want to plug your 360 back or just pop the disk in your One?

Oh man. When I saw Conan O'Brien play the game, I just kept on seeing the waterfall death.,... XO Awww man. That had got me irked. But hey, you got to be prepped. It's video game death MODIFIED. Momo, you'd better prep your wife for the many deaths she'll be seeing.

Oh man, the deaths in this game are BRUTAL, but in some way they make a lot of sense.
Hey lady, if you go jumping around the whole place like that of *course* you're going to get impaled, what did you expect?

As a gamer, it's obviously not worth it but don't look at this from the perspective of a gamer; look at it from a loving husband's perspective. In some ways, by introducing your wife to the xbox world by making a simple purchase, you'll not only be able to open up her eyes to your favorite hobby but perhaps you guys will bond even more due to it.

Yeah, Another benefit would be a more understanding wife when it comes to your game purchases.

Oh man, the deaths in this game are BRUTAL, but in some way they make a lot of sense.
Hey lady, if you go jumping around the whole place like that of *course* you're going to get impaled, what did you expect?

Well, that's survival and.... okay, I think I'll just stop. I don't want to ruin everyone's day by saying what I was about to say. Nope, no way.

If she is a fan of Tomb Raider then give to her, I mean its a good game so its not entirely a waste of money, and besides, you're giving her something she wants, who knows what you'll get in return.

Back