Xbox One Will the Xbox 720 replace your computer

I definitely think the new xbox 720 cannot replace PC gaming. No mater how good the graphics are and the quality not many people would own an xbox 720 anyway but most people would possess a computer hence computer gaming still in demand. And besides computer gaming is classic and there certain games that consoles just can't recreate, lets talk about some old classic games like solitaire or even online gaming websites like miniclip.com where users can play online head to head with one another. It just wouldn't be the same if these games were on consoles would it? Imagine seeing someone playing solitaire on an xbox it seems impossible but likely...

I don't think there will ever be a game console that can replace your computer when it comes to gaming. You can always upgrade your computer with a better graphics card, more memory and customize however you want. There is also the matter of downloading games online, it's a lot more difficult to pirate console games than it is to pirate a pc game.

For now one thing the pc has over the XBOX is modding. Most games I'm content without mods but for games like Skyrim I almost can't imagine playing with out them. They help out with immersion with graphical enhancements and just over all make things easier by improving the interface or making inventory management a lot easier. They are also a lot more custom armors and weapons that you can't get in the regular game.

Back