Xbox 360 Will you be selling your Xbox 360?

I'm not selling mine...I see why some people want to, but I'm holding onto it :).

To be honest, I think our 360 will be about dead by the time we get the Xbox one. We've had it for a number of years now and it's been through an overseas move so its seen better days. If it was in better shape we might give it away though. Maybe to a kid just getting into gaming.

Absolutely not. I enjoy my 360 so I am keeping it regardless if I buy the new console or not. My favorite games on on Xbox 360 are worth keeping the system.

I'm still undecided on whether or not I want to sell/trade it in for some extra cash towards the xb1, or if I should just hold on to it for the sake of holding on to it. I mean, that's a lot of hours of fun this little box has provided me - I almost feel kind of bad throwing it to the wolves just for a few bucks off on the xb1 :3

I don't have one but i have a ps3 and i'm thinking of it but i'm getting GTA V on it so not yet maybe if i don't like it and i decide to sell both then yeh but not anytime soon i can't wait for gta v seriously its going to be amazing!

I actually just traded in my old "fat" model back in June for one of those fancy slim models, replete with 250 gig hard drive (I was previously rocking 20 gigs, aw yeah). If I get an Xbox One, it will probably be a year or two after release... the price tag deters me the most, so I figure waiting will be a good idea. Even after I get it, I'll be holding onto my 360 for the sake of my extensive Arcade library. ;]

I don't want to give it away. I feel the 360 is superior to the One, sorry. I would trade it in, or even sell it, if I thought it was worth the cash. But I have so much sentimental value logged into this thing I couldn't imagine selling it.

No I don't plan to sell mines at all and I don't see why others should too, unless the need the money or something. Odds are, there will still be more people playing on their 360s then on one of the newer consoles. Also, I remeber seeing that the One will not have backwards compatibilty with any of the 360 games, so why should I limit myself to just the currently small collection of next generation games.

Yes I might be selling it. I have so many games bought and barely used. I could sell them and include all of the games. It should be worth at least $500. I mean, I have like +40 games, and I've already considered that fact that most of them are used. I've spent maybe three times more than that on them :|

Nope. I have no reason to. There are still games sitting in a pile that need to be played and unless certain 360 games like Burnout Paradise can be ported over to the One, with all of my progress, then I'm definitely not selling it. My only concern will be whether I will need to still have a Live gold for the 360. I know on the One it is shared, but I don't think that's the case on the 360 anymore.

I normally have at least two of each system because they always come out with the limited additons that make me happy. I currently have the Gears of War3 special addition unopened, playing on the MW3 addition, and will sell my Haloaddition to someone who can use an affordable Xbox360.
There's always someone out there that can't afford what we have and I love making people happy. A consol and some games for 40$ would make most happy.

I'm going to keep my Xbox for sure, I love it too much. I never sell the consoles I buy, I usually play them every so often if I ever get bored of a certain console. I'll have the Xbox One down in my living room and move my Xbox 360 to my room. That ways I can play games or watch Netflix in the relaxing comfort of my bed.

I sold my S model, but only because I still had an elite in a box somewhere. I actually managed to pay off my XBOX ONE all on trade-in credit.

I've often considered selling my consoles when new ones come out but decide against doing so every single time. I love to bust out the old systems when my friends come over. I mean what could I really get for my xbox 360? It wouldn't be worth it. If I sold it through craigslist I might get a decent deal but I don't want to go to the trouble of meeting someone and hoping that they don't claim that the console is broke after I sell it. If I traded it in to a store like Gamestop I wouldn't get anything good, maybe a moderate store credit.

I will not be selling mine. There is too much nostalgia. I usually keep systems until I run them into the ground. Also, I can always put it in another room in the house to make up for the loss of space. Then, when I want to go back and play some old games, I always have old systems available.

I don't think I will be selling my Xbox 360 either. I have never been the type to sell my belongings. My Xbox 360 means too much to me, to sell it. There are so many useful things I could still do with my Xbox 360 if I upgrade.

Good question. It has passed my mind from time to time. I've thought about selling my Xbox 360 to save up and get the Xbox One. Since that game looks extremely amazing!!! I have things holding me back from selling my console though, and basically it's the fact that I have so many games I've bought for my Xbox 306. And I have my kinect with it with more than 6 games for that. I know in the past when i was younger I sold my Super Nintendo and Nintendo that each had over 50+ games. To this day, I regret doing that and wish I had never sold them. So, even though selling my Xbox 360 crosses my mind a lot just to save up some money for Xbox One. I don't think I will. Don't want to have to regret it in the future like I have over other consoles. So I guess, the final answer is. No I won't be selling my Xbox 360. Going to hold on to this one!!

I don't go on my Xbox 360 that much, waiting for the xbox one to come out. I won't sell my old console because I have had so much memories with it. It's always been a great console that I've been proud to use and I don't want it to go. It was my first REAL console, Wii doesn't count. I'm not gonna sell it.

I actually just gave mine to my little brother. He loves it. I wasn't honestly playing it a lot. I am glad that somebody else is getting use out of it instead of it collecting dust in my room.

Back