Xbox One Will you get the new xbox as soon as it is released?

I'm not going to buy a 720; I have a lot of other things to save up for as I'm starting a music video production company - I'd love to have one though.

No, it will probably overpriced as usual. I'll just wait it out and see the price go down.

Before, I was thinking to buy it as soon as it is released but I kinda have thought that I was just getting along with the hype. I have done that with the 360 and ps3 as well with the wii. All bought them when it was released. Consoles tend to drop prices after a few weeks or months after its first release and it was always that way so I'd just buy it when that happens.

I most likely won't buy the new console immediately as it comes out. I don't have enough money ($400-$600) to spend and it will be pretty expensive. I might buy it anywhere from half a year to a full year after release because hopefully the price will have dropped by then. It will be interesting to see how much money the games will cost as well. I assume they would become more expensive, just like the console itself.

As the others have said. The console will be over priced initially and then probably lowered within the coming weeks to months. Though, I don't think it will be that high because that is what kinda killed the PS3. People didn't really want to spend the money on getting it.

Therefore, you will see people either waiting or buying on launch. Then re-selling them to people desperate to own one. The mark up will probably be insane.

I always say that I'm going to wait a few months once a console is released, but I always some how get sucked into buying it within the first week or so. Sadly I know I will be overpaying and I've decided not to fight the urge and just go out and buy the xbox720 as soon as it is released.

We will be getting two. I'm pretty excited about it. This will be the first time I've ever gotten a console at launch. :)

Day one purchase depends on two things for me.
1. Price and what I get for my money.
2. release software.
I do not see the point in buying an over priced console with one cotroller and no games that I would want to play, when I can wait a few months and pick up a better priced bundle with something I know I would like to play.

I personally am not getting it when it comes out. I enjoy the console i have now.

Early adoption is always an interesting thought. You have to wonder what kind of hardware bugs might be present. You pay a lot of money to basically be put into a huge test pool where the company hopes that their device stands up. The red ring started pretty early after the 360 came out.

I remember being at work with my co-worker emailing Microsoft in its entirety trying to find a way to fix his RRoD.

I think I'll start saving for the new consoles and maybe give it at least 6 months to make sure it'll be money well spent. We have a lot of other things to do around the house versus upgrade the gaming consoles, so that's my thought on that.

I'll definitely wait at least a few months before I plan to get any of not both of the systems.

Back