Xbox One Will You Take the Day Off?

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
So are you taking November 22nd off or any time around it off? Whether from work, school, or both? I will definitely take it off since it's a Friday I can use a 3 day weekend of gaming!

If my preorder is confirmed for launch day, I'll probably take the 22nd off. My only worry is that they don't deliver the thing until the end of the day. Although I don't want the thing sitting on my porch either.

I only ordered a few weeks back so we'll see if I am even close to getting one at launch.

I don't know...it seems like I'll be having exams during those days so I might not be able to take the day off!

I do hope though that exams either happen before or after it so I can just kick back and enjoy the console for a few days or weeks! :p

Good luck to you all! I'm sure we will hear all about it once you've got it :)

I will make sure to post videos and picture of the line a t midnight as well as the unboxing :D

That would be cool!!! Make sure you pick a fight with some one lol. JK U should hire a REALLY old perso to stand in line and see what peopel say lol

I ordered through MS store..they told me over the phone I would be playing on day 1. That is if I actually recieve it on time. But heck yea..day off for Xbox with friends is always enjoyable. Most of the day will probably be spent playing around with it rather than gaming right away.

I ordered through MS store..they told me over the phone I would be playing on day 1. That is if I actually recieve it on time. But heck yea..day off for Xbox with friends is always enjoyable. Most of the day will probably be spent playing around with it rather than gaming right away.

Well here is to ya buddy!!!

54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

I was thinking the same thing. The first few hours are going to be all about me playing with the dashboard and settings. Once everything is right (including my seat positioning and snack foods) then I will go on a gaming binge!

Thats what I do, get all my setting to the way I like. Thak God i had geel squad come out in May to color callibrate my ......65' of pain!!!!!

tumblr_megy7jGxKc1ry10fwo1_500.gif

Although my friend will get the PS4 on release, i think i will wait for the weekend, it's not like it's that far away and it's just the release date, so there ain't a lot of games that i want to play that badly.

Pro Tip: Don't talk about this at work or school if you plan on ditching. Seriously people tend to remember and then the sick excuse really doesn't work all that well.

Back