Xbox One Will You Take the Day Off?

I'm a med student....so...definitely not. lol.
If I had the ability to I might.

I'll have that day off anyway for Thanksgiving shutdown where I work, so I'm excited! I also have a couple sick days left. One will be for "Grand Theft Auto 5" and the other I'm not sure of yet. C'mon, who really uses "sick" days when you're actually sick? I've gone into work coughing, achy, blowing my nose every 5 minutes, not being able to keep any solids down, etc. But I never called in! When "Borderland 2" came out though....lol.

I'll have that day off anyway for Thanksgiving shutdown where I work, so I'm excited! I also have a couple sick days left. One will be for "Grand Theft Auto 5" and the other I'm not sure of yet. C'mon, who really uses "sick" days when you're actually sick? I've gone into work coughing, achy, blowing my nose every 5 minutes, not being able to keep any solids down, etc. But I never called in! When "Borderland 2" came out though....lol.

Thanksgiving isn't till the following week, how do you get the Friday before off? Thanksgiving is Nov. 28th

I will definitely take the day off. I always take the day off when consoles launch, regardless of who the creator of the console is. This will be a historical day. If I had kids I would not send them to school on the 22nd of November. It's like Christmas morning, isn't it? There's no way I'm going to slave away on Christmas morning.

Negative. I don't think I could ask for the day off just for a console, no offense.

Back